Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 CCSB Sierra 2WD 5.3 stock **SOLD**

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default 2005 CCSB Sierra 2WD 5.3 stock **SOLD**

Year: 2005
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra 1500
Price: $7500
Mileage: 135000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am interested in trading my Seirra for a daily driver. I would like to find a good candidate for an LS swap. I want something in great shape paint/body wise. My preferences are third gen camaros, fox body mustangs. Car must have AC, auto. No T-top third gens.I may consider fourth gens, GTO's, G8's, Corvettes, CTSV's. I will look at nice rollers or complete cars. Cash can be exchanged either direction to adjust for value. I will post pics of truck and list the flaws. Overall the truck is in pretty good shape but it is a truck not a show piece. It runs and drives great and I would and have drove it as far as either coast and back without hesitation.
Less than 5000 miles on tires
Transmission shifts great
Motor runs excellent
Retractable hard bed cover
I will tune truck prior to delivery

bad: there is a dent here and there, there is some rust on the bottom of the front passenger door on the inside

Last edited by codyvette; 03-08-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:01 AM
TECH Resident

Bump for added pics
Old 03-03-2015, 06:13 PM
TECH Resident

Sale pending for Saturday
Old 03-08-2015, 04:18 PM
TECH Resident

Sold Thanks tech
Old 03-13-2015, 07:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm the one who bought the truck and I'm reposting this feedback here because I don't understand how the feedback system works, and I don't think other people can see the feedback I left him.

TITLE: Cody is honest and fair. Good guy. Would buy a car from him again, sight unseen.

Gas prices are low so demand for trucks goes up and people get greedy. I looked for a long time for a decent truck at a decent price. Saw lots of abused clunkers for 7K and lots of nice trucks for a lot more. So when I found Cody's truck in what I consider mint condition (I have low standards) for 7K I was excited but also suspicious.

I drove 75mi out to Brazoria to look at it just hours after he posted it up. I could only find one thing wrong with it; the AC baffle actuators were going out. It seemed like one of those "too good to be true" situations, but I decided to proceed anyway, with caution. I told Cody I wanted the truck but had no way of getting it home. He said he would hold it for me until the weekend. I asked how much deposit he wanted, and he said my word was good enough. What?

So I went home and stressed about it all week, figuring he would probably take the first trade offer he got, but he didn't. He kept it all week like he said he would, and in that week he replaced the AC baffle actuators for me. When I went back to pick it up I brought my dad along (shade tree mechanic for the past 50 years, and prior owner of an 05 GMC) and he couldn't find anything wrong with it either. When it came time to talk money I didn't even try to haggle to haggle with him. Just handed him cash exactly what he was asking. The asking price was more than fair and I respect that.

I've driven the truck over 1000 miles since I bought it and no gremlins have showed up. So I guess it's safe to say that this deal with Cody and the truck is one of those rare exceptions to the "too good to be true" rule. He's just an honest guy who sells at a fair price, unlike the greedy crooks you'll find on craigslist or a dealership.

Thank you Cody! God bless you! I really needed a dependable truck and now I have one.

Quick Reply: 2005 CCSB Sierra 2WD 5.3 stock **SOLD**