Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 pewter m6 formula

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 pewter m6 formula

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $8000
Mileage: 120500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

PRICE: $8000

time to move on to bigger and better cars. so that means I have to part with this on. it is a 99 formula firebird with an ls1 and the t56. only issues with it are the ac doesn't work. it has a leak somewhere and I haven't found it. it also has a small hole in the driver seat as well as small cracks in both door panels and a crack in the dash. as far as mods it just has a pro 5.0 shifter and a borla exhaust. it also has 17" chrome c6 wheels with 275/40/17 bfg gforce sport comp 2s with 8k miles on them. the wheels are about 3 months old. its been a great car and I am going to miss her but im going to try to get a c6 so she has to go. the pics are not the greatest as the weather here has been crap so I haven't had a chance to clean her up. only thing I ask is that you please don't waste my time. I work a lot and if I make time for you please don't intentionally waste my time. I will not be able to monitor this all the time so the best way to get me is to text me. the number is 430-558-9464. I will be glad to answer any questions or anything you would like to know to the best of my knowledge that I may have left out.

thanks for looking!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 1999 pewter m6 formula-image1.jpg   1999 pewter m6 formula-image1-1-.jpg   1999 pewter m6 formula-image3-1-.jpg   1999 pewter m6 formula-image2-1-.jpg   1999 pewter m6 formula-image2.jpg  

1999 pewter m6 formula-image3.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1999 pewter m6 formula