Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1955 Chevy 3200

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1955 Chevy 3200

Year: 1955
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Classic
Price: $5000
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Red

Up for sale is a 1955 Chevy 3200 Pickup. I purchased it last year and immediately sent it out to have all of the major rust repaired. This is a project truck and it is not complete. New front fenders will be needed. It does have all of the rust repaired (other than the front fenders) but will still need body work and paint. I do have a set of front fenders that will come with the truck but they have rust.

The truck currently does not have an engine or transmission. It does roll and steer, just not under its own power. It is begging for a twin turbo 5.3!!!!!!

I also have a 1970's camaro front end for it which was an "old school" modification for these trucks. Overall the truck is in great shape but it is a starter project.

Rust repaired:

Fuel filler hole on side of cab has been filled.
New inner and outter cab corners on both drivers and passengers side
New "steps" on drivers and passengers side
Misc small floor patches on cab floor
Small patch on passenger side lower door mount (not sure of the terminology for this part)
Misc small dents/holes repaired over the entire truck.

Front end:

Front end is from a 1970's camaro and comes complete with power steering, and rims with tires.

Asking $5000.00 OBO for the truck and all of the misc small pieces I have for it. I am open to trades as well. I would be interested in FOID items (proper transfer a must), four wheelers, or anything interesting. I am an honest seller and want an honest deal. If you are genuinely interested please email or call and we can discuss the truck. Only reason for selling is lack of motivation to finish it.

For the right deal I can assist in delivering to your location. I have a flat bed car hauler and would be happy to help with delivery within an hour or two of my location. The truck is located at my office in Hillside, IL. I live in Addison, IL which is about 10 minutes away from Hillside.

Quick Reply: 1955 Chevy 3200