Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale

Year: 2015
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $37000
Mileage: 3611
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is my 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE. I bought this car 3 months ago and love it. However, I miss owning a truck badly. I had owned a Silverado but had to trade it in, in order to afford this Camaro. In the end I don't regret the purchase as this car is absolutely powerful and amazing but I just miss owning a truck too much. This car is still stock from the showroom, I had bought it brand new and have put only 3,611 miles on it. Car has been well taken care of: washed weekly, kept in a garage, and tires are still new.

6.2 L LS3 engine and 6 speed manual transmission. Interior includes: suede steering wheel and shifter handle. The asking price of 37,000 is a deal compared to the 43,000 sticker price and you will not have to go through a dealership to purchase this still new Camaro!

Right now my goal is to be able to pay my loan off by selling the car and then starting over by buying a used truck. Trades are welcomed for a Z71 Silverado.

Any questions, concerns please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale-camaro-front.jpg   2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale-camaro-rear.jpg   2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale-camaro-nose.jpg   2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale-camaro-interior.jpg   2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale-camaro-seats.jpg  

Old 05-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Teching In

what about a 2013 f150 3" leveling kit on 33's??? been driving trucks my whole life and feel the need for a car now lol. just like u probably a few months ago.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:10 AM

I'd have to say no on the f150, the year is perfect but it has to be a Silverado or Sierra for me to consider it. However, if you are still interested in the car, I would still sell it to you.

Quick Reply: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE For Sale