Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles

Year: 1993
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $7500
Mileage: 50000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

If you're looking for a pristine 4th gen Pontiac Firebird, you're not gonna find one any better than this. The car is a formula with the 5.7 LT1 and a rare 6 speed manual. The car is all original with the exception of an exhaust cutout and magnaflow muffler. Ive owned the car 3 years and never had an issue. The previous owner was an elderly man who bought it new in 93. The car only has 49000 miles. Both the exterior and interior are in extremely good condition. The cars never seen winter and very rarely seen rain. The Firebird's equipped with leather seats, steering wheel controls, power locks, windows, seats have adjustable lumbar support. 1993 was the first year for the last generation of firebirds. These older Firebirds are starting to become rare and finding one in this condition is near impossible. The car comes with the original aluminum wheels, (the 5 spokes are from a newer firebird), original window sticker, owners manual, Haynes repair manual, even a cassette that tells you how to operate the radio and interior. The cars always been garaged and babied. I've decided to sell it because its become a hassle having 2 cars and I need the room in my garage. Its a blast to drive and it'll get 28 mpg cruising in 6th gear on the highway. I have some higher resolution pics I can send as well, but they were to large to post on the ad.
Attached Thumbnails 1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles-2011-12-04-13.46.44.jpg   1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles-2011-06-29-21.31.25.jpg   1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles-2012-05-19-10.22.56.jpg   1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles-2011-06-24-13.21.26.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula 50k Miles