Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 IMPALA SS - Black - 28k MILES - COLLECTOR QUALITY!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 IMPALA SS - Black - 28k MILES - COLLECTOR QUALITY!

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Impala
Price: $14950
Mileage: 28219
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1995 IMPALA SS - Black - 28k MILES - COLLECTOR QUALITY!

(Over 200 additional Pic & Vidoes below)

Name:  ImpLogo5impala_bg-1_zpsovva6nno.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  32.4 KB

For Sale or Trade is our dead mint and 100% bone stock 1995 Impala SS...one of just 9,858 Black cars built in 95. This car is absolutely perfect condition and runs and drives like new and has just 28,219 ORIGINAL MILES on it. Like all 95 Impala SS’s it came from the factory with a 5.7L LT1 V8 producing 260HP. This car was bought by a GM employee and stayed with the original owner until 2011. It’s never seen winters and very little rain if any. The car has a spotless Carfax and Autocheck with absolutely no history of wrecks or accidents. The car has no issues of any kind, it looks and runs and drives like new!

Paint and Body

The paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9 out of 10 (it’s probably better than that but I am picky.) The car has been garaged and covered and it shows. The car has absolutely no rust or dents anywhere on the car. The tires are new 255/50/17 Bridgestone Riken with less than 2K miles on them. The car looks great and would be a trophy winner at any car show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior

The gray leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...it’s a 9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet, dash and door panels are all in absolutely mint condition. The power windows function properly. The factory original stereo system still sounds great. And as you can see for the picture there is absolutely no fading or stains on the carpet. Most of these car show a yellowing to the carpet because of it light gray color. Another tell tell sign that the car has been taken care of!

Drivetrain

The LT1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The stock 460LE automatic transmission shifts great and it does have a positive traction rear end. The AC blows ice cold. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. The car is fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry! The Car does have a new Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system and sounds amazing. The new exhaust system is the only modification to the car.

This car is a true collector’s car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its unmolested and has been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. The car comes with the original owners manual, and owners CD. These cars are hard to find and are only going up in value...especially stock low mile examples like this! There are no disappointments with this car...it is stunning!

$14950 CASH OBO

Call or Text me at 904-315-1554 if interested.

I am located in St. Augustine, FL (just outside of Jacksonville & Dayton Beach.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/kf...?sort=9&page=1

Old 06-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sold

Sold Sold Sold!!!!

Quick Reply: 1995 IMPALA SS - Black - 28k MILES - COLLECTOR QUALITY!