Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 C6 Lemans Blue 6-Speed - 3LT, Z51, NAV

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2006 C6 Lemans Blue 6-Speed - 3LT, Z51, NAV

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $24500
Mileage: 58198
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I’m reluctantly putting my beautiful fully loaded 58,198 mile Lemans Blue Metallic 2006 Corvette coupe with Titanium interior up for sale. This car has been meticulously maintained throughout its lifetime by a Corvette family, and as such is incredibly clean today. It was my wife’s daily driver for three years, so it is not an absolutely perfect show car, but it has always been garaged and has never seen a track of any kind. The car was purchased from the original owner in 2012 with 32,500 miles, and comes with the owner’s manual and documentation of all work and maintenance performed under our ownership (complete with all receipts). Aside from a Borla Catback, everything else on the car is OEM GM to include the factory floor mats.

Factory Options:
• Six Speed Manual Transmission
• Z51 Performance/Handling Package
• 3LT Preferred Equipment Group - Heads Up Display, Power Adjustable Sport Bucket Seats, Bose Sound System, XM Radio, Power Telescoping Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, Memory Package, Universal Home Remote, Side Impact Air Bags, Luggage Shade, and Parcel Net
• Navigation System
• Comp Grey Aluminum Wheels
• Goodyear Eagle F1 Run Flat Tires - Both front tires replaced within the past 5000 miles, Rear tires showing about 5/32” tread remaining
• Borla Quad Tip Stinger Catback (Only non-GM part on the car)

The car is currently located in Tucson, AZ and I own the car outright with title in hand. It was professionally detailed in the past week and is now sitting in a storage unit under a car cover until it finds its new home. I have plenty of photos of the car, so if you would like additional pictures or information please do not hesitate to ask. We are asking $24,500 for the car and are willing to facilitate shipment at the buyer’s expense upon clearance of payment.

-Tommy

Name:  CIMG0362.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  276.8 KB

Name:  CIMG0335.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  212.3 KB

Name:  CIMG0339.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  258.4 KB

Name:  CIMG0337.jpg
Views: 274