Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: Drag Car Donors-2000 Camaro SS Chassis & 1998 Camaro Z28 Camaro Caged Chassis

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Drag Car Donors-2000 Camaro SS Chassis & 1998 Camaro Z28 Camaro Caged Chassis

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Silver
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have up for sale 2 chassis of the cars I was parting out. Neither one has a suspensions or rolls. Both have great paint on them. They would be great starts to some race builds. I will provide the details on both:

2000 Camaro SS in Sebring Silver, it has no fuel system, no hood or SS wing, no front bumper cover, no taillights or headlights, and no seats or door panels on the interior. Everything else is there. It is a t top car with t top shades. The dash is perfect and has the T/A gauge overlay on the cluster. The paint is great on the car and absolutely no rust. The car also has welded in SFC's. This car also has tinted windows and a tinted windshield. I will take $800 for it as it sits. If I don't get any takers it will be going to the scrap yard after it is totally stripped. I have to have it moved in the next week or so.

The other car I have is a 1998 Camaro Z28 convertible with a 10 pt cage. This car has no hood or wing, no headlights or taillights, no fuel system or seats. Everything in the interior is there but it has a full set of Nexus gauges I will either sell with the car or pull out as they were very expensive. The convertible top is black and in perfect condition. Again, the body is perfect on this car as well and the car is great. This car has tinted windows and a tinted windshield and a tinted window on the convertible top. I would take $1500 for the car without the Nexus gauges or $3000 with the Nexus gauges. This car is ready to be a drag car with the cage already in it.

I also have extra interior parts I can throw in as well as some stock suspension parts as well but not very many. So those are the cash prices I am asking. I have to make room as I have other projects I need to get into the garage. If these don't sell soon, they will be getting scrapped. I may be open to partial trades of some things. PM me or text me at 313-790-5592.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Both are sold....

Quick Reply: FS: Drag Car Donors-2000 Camaro SS Chassis & 1998 Camaro Z28 Camaro Caged Chassis