Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 03:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $29000
Mileage: 41191
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Car is located in Mebane, NC (between Greensboro and Durham)

41,191 miles (I still enjoy this car when the weather is nice, mileage will randomly go up 50 or so each weekend)

I have more pictures, some full resolution......and a walk around/cold start video I just took. If you are interested, I will PM you a link to the folder on Google Drive.

Mods are listed below. I have receipts for almost 100% of it, totaling north of $24,000 just for the modifications themselves.
  • 684hp/555tq at the wheels
  • A&A Vortech Supercharger (V3 T-trim) with 3.6 pulley installed
  • CompCam 226/230 .584/.591 Lift 114 LSA
  • CompCam Trunion Kit with PRC .650 Dual Springs
  • LS2 Timing Chain
  • CCW Classics, polished lip, black anodized face, 18x9.5 and 18x11
  • Alkycontrol methanol injection (uses washer fluid tank)
  • Raptor shift light
  • RPI Designs fitted car cover
  • MSD Wires
  • KOOKS Long Tube Headers with gutted High Flow Cats
  • Billy Boat Fusion Dual Mode Exhaust with two remote fobs
  • RPS Twin Disk Clutch
  • MGW Shifter
  • Johnny OConnell Sway Bars and Shocks
  • DTE Transmission/Rear End Brace (300m shaft)
  • DeWitts Shorty Radiator with Oil Cooler
  • HyperTech 160 degree Thermostat
  • C6 Z06 Fuel Pump w/Racetronics Harness
  • Autometer Fuel Pressure and Boost Gauges in a-pillar
  • Elite Engineering Tunnel Plate with Heat Shield
  • Tick Clutch Master Cylinder Slave with remote bleeder
  • DRM Brake Ducts
  • CarboTech 10/8s Titanium Brake Shields
  • DRM Stainless Steel Brake Pistons
  • Harness Bar
  • Dedona Lifetime Tinting
  • Cabin Sound Separator and shorty antenna
  • ~1000 miles on new BFG G-Force tires up front
  • Brand new Toyo R888 rear tires (fresh 4 wheel alignment also)
  • New Hawk Street pads on all 4, machined all 4 rotors

I've been pondering some personal changes lately, and as much as I have liked this car....I've decided to see if it will sell. I am certain it will be as enjoyable for someone else as it has been for me. On the same note, I am not going to bend over to sell it....I'll hold on to it as long as I need to get a price the car is worth. And if for some reason it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it as my weekend toy.

Since I've had it, it has always been covered in the garage and only driven on nice (dry) weekends. All work is documented, even have the original window sticker. All work done locally here in NC, I have that documentation as well. The car made a decent amount over 700rwhp, but was turned back to keep things safe.

This car has been local here in NC for a while. I have owned the car since April and have enjoyed the hell out of it. I haven't had a single issue with the car at all. Truthfully, this car has been more reliable than my 2003 Chevy S10 I use for a daily driver.

Why am I selling? It is a decision I made after pondering the thought for about a month now. My daily S10 is getting tired, it can surely be driven for several years to come.....but it also needs to go. I need a 4x4 for work as a daily, so I've decided to empty the garage totally. Between that factor, and also knowing the car will be a money pit with all of the things I "wish" to have for it. The timing just isn't right at the moment, for me to spend thousands of dollars on my toy.

The car needs nothing as is, but I've been itching to put wide rear fenders on the car. Also building a LSX of some variant and upgrading the T-trim to something larger with a cog setup. Then comes the rest of the driveline, transmission, etc.....all the way through the whole car. I'd really love to see it all done, but right now it'd take a lottery. Putting some L5's out back would give me an excuse to better paint match a few small pieces out back. It has had paint work done, and the door handles appear to be one shade off, but that is only noticeable in fluorescent lighting.

So, enjoy an incredibly fast car as it sits.....or make it your own dream car with the mods you want. The car drives great as it sits, it is a little rich.....but again it is very safe. It drives surprisingly stock, and with the B&B exhaust closed....the car can go unnoticeable (except for being yellow). I can attest to the closed B&B being very mild, since I have come into my neighborhood many times after 10-11pm (sometimes later) without a single noise complaint.....or even a mention. I've even asked and verified a few neighbors haven't heard a thing.
Attached Thumbnails 2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp-img_20160110_170918_1.jpg   2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp-bi4g0866.jpg   2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp-bi4g0984.jpg   2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp-21517269926_19e88e8a6b_o-2.jpg   2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp-11099713_10204145167173491_1647448510_n.jpg  

Old 01-18-2016, 11:59 PM
Teching In

Default 2003 z06

Good evening, I am interested in your beautiful z06, I have cash, no loans or games. But I would like to see the pictures that you are referring too. Also if you could let me know the history on the car, if has been adult owned, what sort of people have been involved with as far as owners, who did the work on the car, is it a stock long block or custom build etc... Thanks very much for your time. Sincerely Ted Granger 661 524 1430 or email ekren22@yahoo.com or text.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:41 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

try e bay,,its a nation wide way to see whatbthey really sell 4
Old 01-19-2016, 09:24 AM
Staging Lane

bottom end stock?
Old 01-19-2016, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bigry19
Good evening, I am interested in your beautiful z06, I have cash, no loans or games. But I would like to see the pictures that you are referring too. Also if you could let me know the history on the car, if has been adult owned, what sort of people have been involved with as far as owners, who did the work on the car, is it a stock long block or custom build etc... Thanks very much for your time. Sincerely Ted Granger 661 524 1430 or email ekren22@yahoo.com or text.
Thanks, I will send you an email tonight.
Originally Posted by Chucklee
bottom end stock?
Correct.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2016, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

Indeed sold. Thanks.

Quick Reply: 2003 Corvette Z06 MY/CCW's/Vortech/~700rwhp