Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 Hugger Orange Z28

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Hugger Orange Z28

Tossing around selling my 99 hugger Z28 A4 94000 miles super clean always garaged have had the car for the last 8 years...just don't have the time to enjoy it anymore and I'm getting ready to buy a house so I could use the extra money...last spring I started doing some mods to the car but nothing major and I still have all stock parts including stock hood and factory chrome wheels. Car was none stock when I bought and I put a slp catback on about 3 years later and slp lid and that was it until last summer when i bought a new FTI 3800 stall converter, bmr lowering springs, bmr adjustable pan hard bar and rear lower control arms and mail order tune from frost tuning. Car is really clean and I don't drive it unless it's nice...I drove it to myrtle beach last year which is a 500 mile trip from me one way everything works on the car and cold AC...$12,000 obo
Attached Thumbnails 99 Hugger Orange Z28-photo4294967122.jpg   99 Hugger Orange Z28-photo4294967178.jpg  

Quick Reply: 99 Hugger Orange Z28