Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 corvette Z06 rebuilt title, BEAUTIFUL!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 corvette Z06 rebuilt title, BEAUTIFUL!

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $17500
Mileage: 57650
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Feeler here. 2002 stunning Z06 stock and damn near perfect, California car. I'm not really in a hurry or even 100% serious guys so price is kinda firm for now. I do have pictures of the damage prior to being repaired. This car literally swiped a curb and was somehow totalled???? YES PLENTY OF PICS!

Car has a billy boat exhaust (axleback) and hurst short throw shifter only mods. I have the factory titanium exhaust and shifter if you want it 100% stock. This C5Z is in absolutely stunning condition and still smells brand new inside. 57k original miles, Car is a California car it's whole life until 2 weeks ago (when I bought it). Yes everything works just like new, no check lights on the dash, brand new high dollar tires all the way around, just passed Texas state inspection.

Paint is original except the left side. All body parts are the original except drivers side headlight door, front bumper cover, and rear quarter. Zero airbag deployment, zero frame damage ever. Car runs like you would expect a 50k mile stock car to run. Garage kept and I'm a non smoker. Not interested in any kinds of trades, just thinking of selling to upgrade into a C7.

Please call me (no pm's or texts) yes I can send more pics just ask.

713 447 9116
Attached Thumbnails 2002 corvette Z06 rebuilt title, BEAUTIFUL!-message_1458326116299.jpg  

Last edited by Fast02Z06; 03-20-2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

Clean titled ones go for less than that...
Old 03-19-2016, 10:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GrnGoblin
Then get a clean titled one for less. I'm really not in a rush to sell it, thanks.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Your allowed to ask any price you want, this here is Murica.

You should let everyone know If this was your car or did you buy it and fix it to re-sell? Also posting the pics of damage and undercarriage would be huge since it hit a curb. I would be more concenered about structural damage over body damage. Do you have a report of it being put on frame machine to show no signs of damage? My buddy runs a salvage shop so I know how much this all helps...Good luck
Old 03-19-2016, 12:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GrnGoblin
for several years...
Old 03-19-2016, 01:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99Custom
Your allowed to ask any price you want, this here is Murica.

You should let everyone know If this was your car or did you buy it and fix it to re-sell? Also posting the pics of damage and undercarriage would be huge since it hit a curb. I would be more concenered about structural damage over body damage. Do you have a report of it being put on frame machine to show no signs of damage? My buddy runs a salvage shop so I know how much this all helps...Good luck
Thanks much sir and good advice. To be honest I buy fun cars from the insurance auction from time to time to play with and later resale. I bought this one to do an ls7 swap into for myself but to be really honest once it arrived it's too nice to molest so to speak. I have bought and sold numerous salvaged cars over the past few years.

On this Z, the inner front tie rod, and other tie rod and 2 control arms were replaced. The left rear inner and outer tie rod as well. I have receipts and pics, I can 100% guaranty there was never any frame damage to this car. The drivers side inner fiberglass fender suffered very minimal stress cracks but was still glazed a little and reused. Car went to firestone and got a full alignment and is literally perfect.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

bumparoo thanks
Old 03-31-2016, 01:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

This will be near miraculous if you sell it as salvage cars are not easy to sell. Never mind the inflated price.
Old 03-31-2016, 07:38 PM
Staging Lane

Sold lol please delete. Yes I got very close to my full asking price (I guess miracles do happen huh).

Last edited by Fast02Z06; 03-31-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-31-2016, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Game ova
This will be near miraculous if you sell it as salvage cars are not easy to sell. Never mind the inflated price.
btw thanks for attempting to hate on my thread. My ctsv wagon sold very easily (salvage title), My 09 C6Z06 sold within 3 weeks (salvage title), My 06 tbss sold within 2 months (salvage title). Post what you know bud, not what you think. Better yet try pm'ing me. Either way I sold my Z for very close to full asking (just like the others).
Old 03-31-2016, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Man really? although his car is sold you are way out of line. If you decided to sell your heap how would you feel if somebody **** talked your thread? I personally know Zach and seen this car in person and it was worth every penny what he sold it for. The buyer is on here too btw and feels quite different than your "belief" Damn newbie's so disrespectful (smh)
Old 04-01-2016, 09:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

You know what, you are 100% right. I was completely out of line for that comment. Should have never typed it. And with that said, I apologize.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Staging Lane

You know what, you are 100% right. I was completely out of line for that comment. Should have never typed it. And with that said, I apologize.
Np man apology accepted. Thanks too for being a man about it too.

Quick Reply: 2002 corvette Z06 rebuilt title, BEAUTIFUL!