Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 Camaro, Forged 396 Stroker, 24X, D60, BMR tubular Suspension Street Brawler

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 09:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 Camaro, Forged 396 Stroker, 24X, D60, BMR tubular Suspension Street Brawler

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $15000
Mileage: 160000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

It pains me to do it, but the time has come to let go of my beloved Camaro. Time has taken its toll on my health and I just do not have the means to continue.

My best estimate is that there is about 10 hours left to finish. 2 hours to fire it up.

I'm selling everything Camaro oriented.

I've got two hoods, two rear decks, extra door panels, carpet from the 96Z, much more... pretty much everything that was in the old Z) extra Performa-buit Tranny (needs steels and frictions, but shifts like a banshee.)

1995 V6 Hardtop Chassis (bought as roller to replace original '96 Z28 Chassis. This chassis needs paint, has minor dings and blemishes, but has never been driven with this setup and has never seen a moment of any actual torque. Original Florida Car, rust free.)

Car has been a work in progress, on jacks, in my shop for the last three years.

1996 LT-1 Block 396 CR12.5:1

All machine work and short block assembly was done locally by reputable Machinist.

-Forged Eagle Crank
-Forged Eagle H-Beam Rods
-Forged ARP Pistons

New bearings and rings, with a few thousand miles on 'em.

- >.600 lift Lunati Cam (spec'd by LE)

- AFR 210 LE Ported and assembled heads (never fired).
Manley valves and I forget what Lloyd spec'd out for springs, but everything in the valve train is brand new, appropriate for the application and professionally installed.

- Comp Pro-Magnum 1.6 Roller Rockers, Guides.

- 7/16 Studs

- Comp Lifters, Hardened push rods.

- New Summit HP Oil Pump (never fired)

- Summit 6 Qrt Pan

- Canton Valve Covers

- LT4 LE Ported Intake to match heads

-58mm TB

- Nitrous Outlet 58mm Wet TB Nitrous Plate and Solenoids Misc. Jets to 150 IIRC

- Nano Nitrous Kit with 10lb bottle

- 24X Ignition (never fired)

- Brand New Professionally Assembled Engine Electrical Harness

- Used LS Coil Packs

- Performabuilt Lvl 3 A4 (Level 2 is on the bench that needs Frictions and Steels)

- Yank 3600 Stall

- Custom 4" Aluminum Drive Shaft (to fit D 60)

- EWP Forget the name brand at the moment, but it's the high volume model and a reputable manufacturer.

- Brake Line Lock (installed but never been driven, brand new brake lines up front).

- New Racetronics Fuel Pump with Direct Wiring Kit installed.

-Suspension: (All Red unless otherwise indicated)

BMR K-Member
BMR A-Arms
BMR Trak-Pack ACA
BMR SFC (Not installed)
Hotchkis LCAs (Black)

- Strange D-60
5/8 lugs
40 spline, gun drilled axels
5.13 gears (if you haven't driven a car with a stump puller gear, don't laugh. It's crazy addictive.)

Kook 1 3/4" SS headers 3" collector; And I heat wrapped these just before I bolted them on... .

Fairly new 3" exhaust including Catback.

-New Braided PTFE Fuel Lines to run all the way from rails to pump, 6AN PTFE Fittings and Brand New 6AN Earl's Fuel Filter.

Three Piston Bear Brakes up front with monster rotors, new braided lines installed from the new hardlines.

I've got the AC Compressor back in it, it's never been charged... but the lines are present in the package.

Obviously, since it's never been fired, there's no dyno numbers. But I expect she's well over 500 at the crank and like +/- 450 out back. On the last setup, with AFR 195 heads and an mail-tune, the car ran 7.2s in the 1/8th, NA.

With the 24X and the means to spin her up to 7K, she's easily in the 6s... .

But, what I have always loved about this car, is her ratty appearance, and her consistent ability to break down the egos of the drivers of some otherwise sweet rides.

She's setup for what we were running here, which is heavily patrolled street, short 0-80ish, light to light and of course the 1/8th mile.

And within that scope, she's a brawler

So, for what amounts to 1-1/2 Camaros, I'm looking for $15k for ALL OF IT.

Not really looking to part her out. I'd like to just cut her loose to someone who knows what she is.

I'd prefer to sell her to someone over 25... as this car is a badass and she will kill you if you do not respect her. But, properly cared for, she love you LONG TIME!

I have tons of photos and will post them up when I get some more time.

Reasonable offers considered... And please respect the work. I am not looking for critiques. Selling this car absolutely sucks. I loved every minute of working on it and driving it and who ever gets it will be taking a huge piece of me with her.

So... there it is. Thanks for coming this far.

Mike
OVA1

Edit:

Almost forgot: I also have brand new heater core, and AC unit that goes next to the heater core, and LS type MAF, which is what the new harness is setup for that will go with the car. And of course the CAI... .

Last edited by OVA1; 07-05-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for posting......the picture of the chic. LOL
Old 07-04-2016, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

LOL! My pleasure.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

Surely someone NEEEeeeds a great car that already has all the mods, but still has enough work left to make it their own?
Old 07-18-2016, 08:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Its real hard to sell a complete package these days, no matter how good of a deal . Guess you have to keep it now eh??? .

I know its early and I'd HATE to see it parted out (not too many nasty NA LT1s and I'd love to see it finished)...but if you do eventually go that route please shoot me a PM first before selling anything. I'd snag a few bigger dollar things like the 24x harness and complete rear end .

Again, I'd hate to see it parted out...but just if you do, let me know first .

Quick Reply: 1995 Camaro, Forged 396 Stroker, 24X, D60, BMR tubular Suspension Street Brawler