Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $35800
Mileage: 38200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm reluctantly putting my beautiful Velocity Yellow 2007 Corvette Z06 with only 38,200 miles up for sale. This car has been meticulously maintained throughout its lifetime, and as such is incredibly clean today. I purchased this Z06 from the original owner about a year ago with 36,000 miles and it has been garaged ever since. I used it as a weekend car for the time I owned it, and the only reason I am selling it is because my wife and I just gave birth to a baby boy and I am tired of leaving the family behind when I go for my Saturday drives...so we are looking at getting a newer ZL1. As you can see in the background of the pictures, we are Corvette/Chevy enthusiasts and take very good care of our weekend toys. I have quite a bit of documentation for this car, to include the original window sticker and all maintenance records from the original owner.

This car is fully loaded with EVERY available option in 2007, notably the 2LZ package, navigation, and polished aluminum wheels. Even the Velocity Yellow paint color was an extra-cost option! The car only has one aftermarket part, which is a Mild-to-Wild controller that allows the driver to open and close the Dual Mode Exhaust with the push of a button. Below are some of the highlights of the car:

Mechanical:
LS7 7.0L Dry Sump engine with 505HP
Tremec 6 Speed Manual Transmission
Active Handling with Traction Control
Oil, Transmission, and Differential Coolers
Dual Mode Magnesium Exhaust System
Brembo 6 Piston Front and 4 Piston Rear Brakes

Exterior:
Velocity Yellow Premium Tintcoat
Z06 Polished Aluminum Wheels (18" front and 19" rear)
Front bumper never drilled for a license plate

Interior:
Ebony interior with Red Stitching
GM Navigation System
Heads Up Display
Touch Screen Radio with AM/FM, XM Radio, and CD player
Dual Zone Air Conditioning
Power 6-Way Adjustable Driver Seat
Leather Wrapped Telescopic Steering Wheel

I would honestly rate the exterior of the car as a 9/10. It was driven on public roads and does have a few small rock chips, but that's it - no scratches, dents, dings, or anything else major, and the paint still looks fantastic. I would rate the interior as an 9.5/10 with no major issues, and the original floor mats were replaced with Lloyd's Custom Mats (as pictured).

As all Corvette enthusiasts are aware, a limited batch of LS7 engines found in the 2007 Z06 have an acknowledged needle bearing/exhaust valve issue that can result in engine failure if not properly addressed. When the original engine dropped a valve at 23,000 miles, GM diagnosed it as that known issue and replaced the entire LS7 under warranty with a brand new LS7 engine (2013 production). The engine only has 15,000 miles on it and I have all documentation of the engine swap with zero issues to this day. I recently had the car combed over by the local Chevrolet dealer and they described it in excellent condition.

I have taken every effort to accurately and honestly describe the condition of this car; however, I strongly encourage prospective buyers to perform their own or an aftermarket inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase because this is a used car and expectations can vary. I am always willing to provide additional information or pictures at a buyer's request!

Asking $35,800.

-Tommy
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-4.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-5.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-6.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-7.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-8.jpg  

2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-9.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-10.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-detail-11.jpg   2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!-sal-11.jpg  

Last edited by CaptainCrunch42; 11-07-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Bump!
Old 11-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Staging Lane

Car is sold!

Quick Reply: 2007 Corvette Z06 - Velocity Yellow/2LZ/NAV!