Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6000
Mileage: 152000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles

VIN: 2G1FP22G0X2122015

$6000 OBO

Up for sale is my 1999 Camaro Z28. I have owned this car for ten years, when I bought it with 98,xxx on the odometer. This car still looks great, and I have listed the modifications I've made to the vehicle below. She shifts smooth, pulls hard, and the T-Tops don't leak! Interior is in great condition!

There is a dent above the fuel door, there is a picture of this attached. The air conditioner has a small leak and loses it's charge over time. The roof behind the T-Tops is bubbling, a very common problem on F-Body cars built after May 1998. The horn button the steering wheel is hit or miss.

5.7L LS1 V8 - 152,xxx actual miles
4 Speed automatic transmission
T-Tops (don't leak!)
Cloth Interior
Leather wrapped steering wheel / shift ****
Power locks, windows, mirrors, driver's seat
------------------------------
SLP Lid
LS6 Intake
Pacesetter Longtube Headers
SLP Dual-Dual Exhaust
Electric cutout (sounds great open, rattles a bit when closed... cover provided)
SLP Front Grille
OEM Camaro SS Hood
OEM C5 Z06 Wheels

Sorry about all this below but it is necessary.

POTENTIAL BUYERS PLEASE READ

If you want to contact me please email and I can give you my phone number.

I will NOT accept any type of trade or payment arrangement. Please do not ask, absolutely no exceptions!

Since I work I will only be available by appointment in the evening and on the weekend.

TERMS and CONDITIONS

This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value. I have made every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01952.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01950.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01953.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01959.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01960.jpg  

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01964.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01967.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01968.jpg   1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles-dsc01971.jpg  
Old 11-04-2016, 11:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My buddy Beto just bought this, glad I showed it to him.

Quick Reply: 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Arctic White, Automatic, T-tops, 152xxx miles