Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Trans Am For Sale

Old 02-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Trans Am For Sale

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $0
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

CAR IS SOLD! I HAVE NO OTHER PARTS UP FOR SALE EITHER. PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE THIS THREAD.

I have a 1999 black, 6-speed, t-top, Trans Am for sale. Engine runs fine, car drives and transmission is in perfect working order but the car was wrecked. The whole passenger side was destroyed (see pics). Plenty of great parts besides the engine, transmission, and rearend. Great project car or engine/trany swap! I'm just gauging interest so make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/11535437...03/1999TransAm

Last edited by gbatizi; 04-21-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Price?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PM'ed. very interested. please let me know. I am in florida
Old 02-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fireproof13
Price?
I'm looking somewhere between $4,000 and $5,000 but I'm willing to negotiate. I want to keep my Superhawk hood but for the right price I can probably throw it in there. I do have the original hood. Title is clean.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:04 AM
TECH Regular

I have a clean 87 300zx 2 seater 5 speed. would you consider a trade? you can keep the superhawk hood, stock is fine with me. where in GA are you?
Old 03-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned

Please pm me all of the mods, I may be interested.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badhombre
I have a clean 87 300zx 2 seater 5 speed. would you consider a trade? you can keep the superhawk hood, stock is fine with me. where in GA are you?
Not looking to trade. I have a loan to pay off. I do have a '99 Cavalier Z24 5speed up for trade but I'm looking for a V6 F-body on that one. I may consider some other things but not much older than 1996.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MuscleLs1Power
Only mods are the ram air, Autotrix window mod with express down, Predator Programmer tune (keeping my programmer but I'd be willing to tune your car if you want), skip-shift eliminator (never pulled it off after PP tune), and my short stick (just a stick and ****). I'm not really looking to give that stuff up. Might have to give up the window kit because I can't open the pass. door and the wireing is a pain in the *** anyway. I want to keep my shifter, I'll install the stock one because I'm looking to buy another TA and I LOVE my short stick and ****. I'm keeping my Sony HU as well, I'll install the original radio. I'll give up my hood, ram air, and SLP lid if the price is right on the car, otherwise I'm keeping that as well (I have all the original replacements for the stuff that's being sold with the car). It's all cheap stuff (besides the hood) but I'd hate to buy it all again.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Teching In

where in GA are you?
I'm in Kingsland.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MuscleLs1Power
Also I have the strut tower bar but I don't know where I can find another like it (bought from a friend) because that one is adjustable and it really makes a difference on handling.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Teching In

$4,000 obo?
Old 03-04-2010, 07:29 AM
TECH Regular

hmmm... let me see if I can sell this Z and come up with a cash offer for you. I want it, it's my dream car. but I am still looking at 20+ hours of bodywork and probably about $1000 in parts and materials. also I noticed in the pics that the rear rim is busted. did it bend the rearend or any of the suspension? are those just paint scuffs on the door near the handle or is there damage there as well? does the price you posted reflect swapping all the stock stuff back on, or as it sits? because I would take it in stock form if I can get it for around what I am thinking I could spend
Old 03-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Teching In

hmmm... let me see if I can sell this Z and come up with a cash offer for you. I want it, it's my dream car. but I am still looking at 20+ hours of bodywork and probably about $1000 in parts and materials. also I noticed in the pics that the rear rim is busted. did it bend the rearend or any of the suspension? are those just paint scuffs on the door near the handle or is there damage there as well? does the price you posted reflect swapping all the stock stuff back on, or as it sits? because I would take it in stock form if I can get it for around what I am thinking I could spend
Both bumpers, both passenger fenders, the passenger door (it's completely gone), both rims, and the passenger tail light are all junk. I did drive it for about 10 miles before the rear tire blew so I'm pretty sure the axel, suspension, and all is fine. The only things I really want to keep are my hood, radio, and strut bar. I'll swap those out for the stock parts. Are you local? Can you come see it?
Old 04-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Car is sold! I have no other parts up for sale either. Please do not continue this thread.

Search this Thread