Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

low 11 second 1993 Mustang GT for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default *SOLD*low 11 second 1993 Mustang GT for sale

1993 GT, clear title never wrecked, 160k on chassis.

Paint is about a year old, interior is 80% new or refurbished. Drivers seat has a small hole and a worn spot on the bolster. Carpet is new, dynamat throughout, all plastics on dash and console refinished. Everything works but the cruise control. Car has power everything, heat and A/C, etc..

Engine:
Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, cam, throttle body, and intake manifold
24 pound injectors and C&L 76MM true flow mass air kit, dual Walbro 255lph fuel pumps
JMS flip chip
NOS 5115-1 upgraded dry nitrous kit, jetted at 150 and will go to 190
MSD billet distributor, blaster 3 coil, and 6AL box with 2 step
MAC headers, UPR x-pipe, and flowmasters
FRPP aluminum radiator with black magic electric fan
Powermaster 140 amp alternator

Transmission and drivetrain:
PA supercomp C4 with brake
PTC 10" nitrous converter with baloon plate
Hurst quarter-stick shifter
FRPP aluminum driveshaft
31 spline differential with extra clutches
Superior race alloy axles
FRPP 4.10 gears
Granatelli aluminum diff cover and support

Suspension:
Lakewood 90/10 and 50/50 shocks/struts
Granatelli tubular upper and lower control arms
Weld draglites with nearly new 28x11.5-15 ET streets

This car has got everything but the kitchen sink. It's been a 7.16 @ 96 in the 1/8 on a mild tuneup and ET streets. It runs low 20s most of the time. You could expect it to go 11.20s at about 125 in the quarter. You can drive this car anywhere, although without an overdrive it isn't much for the highway. It's great for driving to work on nice days and driving to your local "spot" though.

My price is $9900.

Here are some links to some enormous hi-res photos of the car. Images are approximately 550k each, so dial-up beware.

Left Front
Right Front
Engine Compartment
Drivers Side Interior
Passengers Side Interior
Hatch Area

I'll entertain trades on clean stock 91-93 fox notches, 93 Cobras, 96-98 Cobras, 99-2002 Z28s, or Grand Nationals. If you'd like to trade, I'll expect your car to be at least as clean as mine. No salvage or wrecked trades under any circumstances. I don't sell junk, I don't buy junk. I do not want any convertibles, 5 liter SN-95s of any sort, or any bikes/ATV/boats/PWCs/trucks/jeeps.

This is a no excuses, nothing to hide car. The paint is slick, the interior is clean, and the engine compartment is tidy. If you're interested, PM me.

SOLD!!!

Last edited by CMcCarthy; 10-18-2005 at 01:24 PM.