I'm helping a friend out on this so please email all questions email@example.com
and not just post them here because I won't be able to help out.
The 67 Camaro:
· The 67 Camaro was built as a test vehicle and racecar by Performance Transmission (Clearwater Florida) and is in incredible condition.
· It was built for bracket racing, but could be raced in NHRA Super street NHRA events with just some minor changes.
· This racecar is offered "rolling", with no engine, but with a 400 transmission.
· The interior like the exterior is in incredible condition. Headliner, door trim, and carpeting is intact and in great condition. Good looking and clean.
· The rear end is a Chevy 12 bolt. Components include Strange axles with 4.11 Richmond Gears. Wildwood disk brakes all around.
· The electronics package included with the car is Digital Delay/Multi-Function Delay Box, 7AL-3 MSD Ignition with 3 Step Module, Auto Meter tachometer. With oil pressure & water temperature gauges.
· Finishing the interior is a padded fiberglass seat with Simpson CamLock belts and a Custom steering wheel with line/lock, trans-brake & delay button. Aluminum Air Operated Shifter, The mild steel 6-point roll bar is professionally welded and painted. (Check out the photos sent earlier today fro Erics shop).
· In the trunk are a full cell, pump and battery.
· The trans is a 400 with a 5000 stall speed converter and trans brake. This set-up handled a 630 hp SBC to consistent low 10 sec passes.
· This is a Florida car, with no dents or rust. The body and paint is in superior condition. It is a medium blue paint scheme with some lettering, but no decals.
· Florida title included.
$22,600.00 invested as seen here.
Car is located in southeastern Wisconsin.