Camaro Z28, 95, low low miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro Z28, 95, low low miles

Well, hate to sell her. Bought her less then a year ago but can't afford her anymore.
Its a 1995, mystic teal t-top. Modified LT1 with a auto tranny. Bought like this so not sure all mods but here is what I know for sure. It has the scanmaster installed in a heater duct to right of steering wheel. Has 2 autometer gauges not hooked up below heater controls, slp line lock, meinze electric water pump, moroso cold air intake, headers, borla dual exhaust. A/C has been disconnected but most parts still there. Intake is painted green. Vehicle passes e-check!! Car has 50,4XX miles on it. No rust! never seen snow. Has 17" ZR1 wheels with Kumo tires on them and also a complete set of factory salad shooters with tires. Looks like previous over hit something with the drivers front of bumper. It will need fixed. My buddy told me he would paint entire bumper for $200.
Interior needs help. Its a light tan. Whoever had it did not take care of it. Headliner has some holes in it. Carpet has some stains. Seats, dash, and doors are in great shape. Aftermarket CD player and all interior speakers are amped and are aftermarket. Wiring ran for a amp/sub hook-up but original owner took amp/subs with him. Someone painted all the trim pieces white and I started painting them back to black. Also, they painted the channels around the t-tops white and I have been working to get it off.
Car is stupid fast and crazy loud!!
Let her go for $7000 OBO. Vehicle is located outside of Akron, Ohio.
If vehicle goes for $7000, I will throw in all my extra LT1 parts, motor, tranny, cam, radiator, intake, etc.
Thanks!