Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: 2000 Chevrolet RCSB 4.8L (modded) for LS1 F-body

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT: 2000 Chevrolet RCSB 4.8L (modded) for LS1 F-body

My bro is interested in trading his 2000 RCSB 4.8L with a cam and bolt-ons. The truck is plenty fast for what it is but spends its time in the garage and hes looking into getting back into an F-body. Truck is really clean and has a clean blue Tx title.

Interested in a trade for a clean 98-02 F-body. Not really particular on mods but as long as its clean and in good condition.

Here's a rundown of the truck

2000 Red RCSB 4.8L (very strong)
180K miles on body and around 74K on motor
219/228 .525/.525 112LSA
GM Yellow LS6 springs
Pacesetter Longtubes
3" ORY w/ SS Magnaflow muffler
Spectre Polished CAI
E-fans
New GM lifters, head gaskets, timing chain gasket & wp gaskets
Custom Tiburon street tune
3.42's (RWD)
Lowered 3" in the front and 5" in the rear (wasnt lowered more for towing purposes)
'06 17" GM wheels with 275/55's all around
Tow hitch if you need to move atv's, small trailers, and the occasional stranded car lol

The truck is in great condition and is a 9.5/10 with just a few minor scratches on the exterior but nothing noticeable. It runs and drives great along with an ice cold A/C for the summer heat. Interior is mint and has always been kept clean since purchased.

I can get lots more pics but need to upload them. For now I attached one off my phone. Let me know if you need any particular shots.

-Isaac-
Attached Thumbnails WTT: 2000 Chevrolet RCSB 4.8L (modded) for LS1 F-body-p_00083.jpg