Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: VERY MOTIVATED BUYER Built z28/SS AUTO/F.I. Car only! LOTS of Cash in hand.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool WTB: VERY MOTIVATED BUYER Built z28/SS AUTO/F.I. Car only! LOTS of Cash in hand.

Well...Sold my Cobra...and my Land Rover...and Cant seem to find a vette that will suit me. So heres the deal. If your car doesnt fall in the specs Ive outlined, please dont post\pm me. Thanks

Looking for 98-02 Camaro. Will entertain a member of the Bird family..but really looking for a Camaro.

Must Haves: Built Motor, Built Auto, Built Rear, and Boost. Preferably, no cages.

NO N20 cars.

Looking for a CLEAN setup.

By clean I mean: Nice paint, Nice after market wheels. Fikse, CCW, HKE, etc.. Nice Body mods.. no gaudy body kits (thankfully 99% of the people on here hate those things) Car must be classy, and look like it fits right at home on the cover of a magazine.

Looking for Preferably, not a track star. Car will be driven on the streets and spank the snot out of a couple of punks in my neck of the woods.

If your car isnt F.I. it MUST have some cubes and no shake-the-ground cam\exhaust set-ups. So...in short, something I can hop in any time I want, hit the key, and go. Owning the cobras has severely spoiled me to that fact that I can go anywhere I want under the radar, but when you want some power, look out.

Long post I know...but Im picky, and if im going to drop 20-30k I have the right to be. I also know the real value of a "well built" car, and will have no problem shelling out the dough for one...but Im not going to pay $45,000 for a F-body...just plain and simple. I know f-bodys in this scope are not everywhere, but Ill hold out for the right one..so with that, lets see em! If your serious about selling your car, call me. I work full time, so during daytime hours, please dont pm me.. just email me and Ill respond in a matter of minutes. email: danny bosco 28 @ gmail (dot) com or call me after 5pm Central time 918-72one-one98six. Thanks