Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: Corvette C5 or '96 LT4 (6-SPEED ONLY!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Corvette C5 or '96 LT4 (6-SPEED ONLY!)

I'm going this weekend to look at a low mile '97 Corvette. I want to see what else is out there before I make a final decision.

I live in Kingsland, GA and I'm willing to travel as far as 6 hours out so in the 300-400 mile radious.

The more original the better! I'm NOT interested in your mods AT ALL! I'll tolerate little things that can be put back to stock easily. An upgraded intake is okay, little things like that. A painted interior, custom seats, or some gay sound system that you've cut the car up to install is NOT okay. I don't want your weekend drag car that you've fitted a super or turbo charger to. Numbers don't impress me, I want the stock power plant. ORIGINAL paint ONLY!

Also, I'm VERY knowledgeable on these cars so don't try to pass off your modified '99 FRC as a Z06 or any like that. Thanks!

Let's see what's out there!
Old 04-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Launching!

no offense, but you come off like a dick. Don't think anyone is going to want to help you...good luck
Old 04-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1itldo
no offense, but you come off like a dick. Don't think anyone is going to want to help you...good luck
I knew someone was going to tell me that, haha! I want what I want and I don't want to waste any one's time or mine in looking for it. I want a car that's been taken care of by somebody that has as much sense or more than they have money. I respect the hobby in all forms but I'm personally a traditionalist with my cars.

I've grow up with Corvettes all my life because my father worked on them all his life. There's a lot of people out there who think they know something about these cars but are really just talking from their asses. If I have to be a "dick" to avoid these people then so be it. I don't want a car that's been torn up or beat on. Simple as that. Thanks for the reply though. No offense taken!
Old 04-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Teching In

i it is much further but i am trying to sell a corvette for a buddy of mine who is older and recently had to go to the hospital and has bills to pay off and can lo longer enjoy his corvette anymore due to a blood clot in his leg can not shift very well but here it is. its a 2003 50th anni. 6spd BONE STOCK has right at 40k miles and is garage kept he has put maybe 10k on it in 4 years very well taken care of and clean car will have pics this weekend if interested just pm i know its far but this is a very clean and well taken care of car. thanks