Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

rollers wanted

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up rollers wanted

title does not matter weather clean or salvage rebuildable

body does not really matter either as long as its repairable, no paint either doesnt really matter

interior doesnt really matter either

i want something i can start putting an lsx engine/transmission to start a project

i dont care about weather it has rims/tires either

as long as the chassis is ok/and straight/not crooked

c5 97-04corvette rollers

c6 2005-up corvette rollers

05-2010 mustang rollers

84-88 Pontiac Fiero 's rollers or with engine/transmission installed

coupe and convertibles accepted

dont offer rollers with a bunch of performance parts and with out the motor/trans like most people do because im barely trying to get a cheap roller and as much as i would like to i dont have the money, so offer something very cheap with no mods no good paint or crashed it dont matter,what matters is that i get it for about 2k-5k the most might consider paying more depending on condition and i must see pics, but yeah im guessing nothing over 8k aswell

im tired of this crap already and its driving me crazy http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/cto/2581325492.html
98 ls1 bpm transam 3.9k plus a 1-2k pontiac fiero year:84-84 takes it or best offer ,will trade for a roller sad but true im bored of f-bodies both camaro and transams including firebirds both V8 and V6 , need a new project thanks for your time.

other cars welcomed for a trade to consider just let me know what you have if you dont have money i want i can personally finance the car to you

i want to buy the book of my darlin my hamburger so show me what you got, might also consider gold for exchange or very expenside audio stuff amps subs etc or big wheels like 26 inch 28 30 40 50 inch whatever you can offer i wanna eat some tacos too when i sell the ls1 if you have a super powerfull motorwith trans combo i might trade it but needs to work and need to know the amount of hp it will produce

Old 10-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any fiero... ?