Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Hard to find 2002 SOM Camaro SS, FULLY loaded, auto, t-tops, leather, slp perfoamance

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hard to find 2002 SOM Camaro SS, FULLY loaded, auto, t-tops, leather, slp perfoamance

Just like the title says. Is it difficult to find a 2002 Camaro SS in Sunset Orange Metallic that is an auto, t-tops, black leather interior, slp performance package(CME) etc.? I have been contemplating selling my car, but will only sell it when I find one of these exactly. And the car I currently have is actully a pewter z28. Just want to upgrade a little.

I don't mind getting one with higher mileage, obviously theyre older cars, as long as it isn't beat up. Only want to spend about 8k'ish. Think it would be hard to find?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by fbodlovr
Just like the title says. Is it difficult to find a 2002 Camaro SS in Sunset Orange Metallic that is an auto, t-tops, black leather interior, slp performance package(CME) etc.? I have been contemplating selling my car, but will only sell it when I find one of these exactly. And the car I currently have is actully a pewter z28. Just want to upgrade a little.

I don't mind getting one with higher mileage, obviously theyre older cars, as long as it isn't beat up. Only want to spend about 8k'ish. Think it would be hard to find?
You may have to spend more than 8K. I have an 01 that fits your description for 11500. Its got 145K but very clean. Bought it In SoCal and Drove it to Texas.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

You bought it for that, or you're trying to sell it now?
Old 02-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Bought it for that, and selling it for that. Got more in it than that.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

Are these cars typically going for more than what KBB says? It seems like everyone is asking quite a bit for their cars. I'm not saying you're not by any means, but my car is a 2000 with 160k, while yours is 2001 with 145k. Close to the same if you look at average miles. KBB isn't showing mine being close to 11.5K. Why is yours? My car is completely loaded too.

Yours seems to be a little more than what I'm looking for. Is the price firm? Negotiable a little?
Old 03-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Staging Lane

NADA Rates Mine at 9,500 Clean Retail with the mileage, loaded. Factor In how hard it is to find the car in this color. Plus how much you paid. I wanted it bad enough I paid Cash money. If you want low Miles be ready to go even higher! If it was a regular color I would ask 8500-9500. Once you sale it, its gone forever!

Last edited by HuddSS; 03-05-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Hard to find 2002 SOM Camaro SS, FULLY loaded, auto, t-tops, leather, slp perfoamance