Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

>>>>>WTB/WTT clean ws6/gto ls1 for mint svt cobra

Old 02-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default >>>>>WTB/WTT clean ws6/gto ls1 for mint svt cobra

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone might be interested.. Bought my cobra is the summer of 2010. Car was bone stock elderly owned just what I was looking for for years. Since then I started with tinting the windows then installed a mgw short throw shifter, then purchased a blk jlt Cai with a twin blade 65mm throttle body. At 60000 I installed tokico hp series shocks/struts and h&r race lowering springs along with steeda ball joints and cc plates. Then purchased 18x9/10 chrome Godspeed omega deepdish wheels with Bfg kdw2 tires. Probably have changed the exhaust more than a thousand times to get the sound I wanted lol. Has Bbk lts and shorty o/r x pipe just installed before I put her in storage this winter. Has a bassani bk catback system with huge 4" tips sounds great!! Just put on brand new 03 side scoops and in the process of getting a 03/04 front bumper. Have smoked headlights with 10k Hids along with tinted tails. Had ford racing 4:10 gears installed at a race shop/dealership last*summer. Bought the car for 13k probably have around 5k looking to get $14,000 paint is in excellent condition for 13 years old and the interior is as well. I'm sure Im forgetting something. Not sure how to post pics up here so if interested in the car shoot me a email: jacopo8465@aol.com or I have some on my phone and can text : 269-277-8832

Pics: http://m1252.photobucket.com/albumvi...2.jpg.html?o=5
Old 10-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Still for sale and looking for trades if anyone is interested get ahold of me would like to do something before snow flys
Old 10-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Here are some updated pics with cobra r hood 03/04 termi front bumper with aftermarket grille and side scoops also car has ss borla stingers catback

http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=image-3.jpg

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: >>>>>WTB/WTT clean ws6/gto ls1 for mint svt cobra