Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!

So i am looking to buy a rolling chassis or body or just a whole nother 98-02 camaro SS T-Tops.I just recently wrecked my dads and the car is totaled..The car was his baby.I don't care what color the car is.All i'm looking to do is find another car so i can just put my motor and transmission in it.There is nothing wrong with mine.just the frame and all is so twerked that it can't be fixed.Id rather just buy another car.So if you guys could please help me it would greatly be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!-securedownload-8-.jpg   Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!-securedownload-7-.jpg   Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!-securedownload-3-.jpg   Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!-securedownload-5-.jpg   Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!-securedownload-2-.jpg  

Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone one know anyone who would like to sell a roller?!?!?
Don't really care about the paint just looking for a true SS t-tops.Not needing a motor nor transmission.Just something i could throw my motor and trans into! Helppppp

Bump

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wanting to buy 98-02 Camaro SS T-Top ASAP!!!