Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: Z28/SS, TA/WS6/Firehawk, GTO.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default WTB: Z28/SS, TA/WS6/Firehawk, GTO.

I'm interested in trying to locate a car for my wife. Color isn't a big deal, but the brighter, the better (she'd love an Anniversary car or a CETA if we could swing it). As you can see, she's not too picky as far as make or model, but it needs to be a V8 with a stick. The closer to Houston, TX the easier it would be for us, but not opposed to traveling for the right car. No Automatics or Mustangs need apply. She's had a bad experience with one in the past, and has absolutely no interest in one again.

Price, isn't that always the question. I feel it's commensurate with the car, but ideally we'd like to try and cap it somewhere in the 12-13k range, all cash here, no waiting on loans. We've been looking for a couple of months now at what is out there, and have contacted those that we are interested in. If you know of any cars out there that may be for sale, but not listed on Tech, please post up links for our review. If you have a car on here that may not have gotten many hits, and are thinking about a price at this time in our range, hit me up. I'll be straight forth and as quick to respond as I can, so that no one feels like they're being lead on. Ideally they'll be mostly stock, with minimal bolt-ons, especially if it's a more rare car. About the most wild we might entertain would be a full-exhaust car, not really interested in any heads/cam, or that type of caliber of work.

She's getting impatient, and wanting to get a deal done. She wants to cruise in a nice car next to mine, and I'm tired of her asking to drive mine. We've tried to pull the trigger on (2) vehicles recently, only for them to be sold once we had finally received our tax return.

Thank you all for your time and help with our request.

Justin
Old 03-08-2014, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This request is no longer valid.

Just picked up a 2001 SOM SS Convertible, M6, with 47k miles on it.

Thanks for your help.

Justin

Quick Reply: WTB: Z28/SS, TA/WS6/Firehawk, GTO.