Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: '03/'04 Cobra/FI LS1!!! Reward if you find the car I buy!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: '03/'04 Cobra/FI LS1!!! Reward if you find the car I buy!

Hey everyone. Apparently it's cool for people on these forums to screw over the buyers of their cars. First a member (who will remain unnamed) sold his supercharged WS.6 locally behind my back a mere four hours after I had already secured my financing and let him know. And now, another member (negative feedback pending) has decided that he doesn't want to stick to a deal that he himself made. The car needs about $2-300 worth of parts + labor, and I agreed to buy it as-is without even knowing what was wrong with it, but now he wants to fix it and ask for at least $3K more, going back on our verbal agreement. That is shady. So, now I am without a car, and I know what I want:

-2003/2004 Cobra. I would prefer low mileage, and would strongly prefer a modded car. Color not that important, and pretty open pricewise. This is my first choice...I really want a Cobra!

-FI LS1. Needs to be 2001/2002. Same conditions as above apply.

Let me know what you can find please. If I buy the car you found me, there is a considerable cash reward for you, to be discussed at a later date. Please help me out. Thanks.
Adam
Old 06-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put some money in this:

2001 WS6, 60k miles, auto, leather, edelbrock headers, air lid, salvage but fixed, $9800obo

WS6 pics

Thanks,
Joe
hboost@yahoo.com
So. California
310-256-5323