Looking for a LS1 F-body, I have around $9000 to play with
- Willing to travel up to 300 miles but no more. (Dallas, maybe Houston, if in TX)
- Mileage is not too big of a deal, anything greater than 110k is more than likely not gonna cut it.
- Color preference order: Black, navy blue, silver for Trans Ams; Only black for Z28s
- Prefer M6 but will consider A4.
- Clean title.
- Heavily prefer a Trans Am to Z28, but the right black Z will work.
__________________ 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | A4 | ASC #2698 | 1 of 11 A4 NBM WS6's in 1998 - Full Intake/Full Exhaust/Tune/Vig3200
1999 Pontiac Trans Am | M6 | NBM - Lid/Full Exhaust/Tune/LS7 Clutch
Last edited by UCABlackChevy; 12-17-2008 at 04:15 PM..
I'm in Russellville which I think is about as close to camden as your gonna find on the boards haha. Anyways if you thought you might like mine just let me know and we might could work something out. Later! Z28 For Sale
__________________ - Andy http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...007/z28sig.jpg
2000 Z28 A4, Magnaflow Catback, SLP Flo-Pac, QTP LT's, ORY, NGK TR55's, PCMforLess tune - Gone But Not Forgotten 1974 Z28 Street Radial Drag Car - Built TH-350 w/ 3500 stall, M&H Cheater Slicks,
Moser rear w/4.10's, Tubular front suspension, and just your basic 383
2003 Ford F-150 5.4L, ext. cab FX4, tint, General AT2's, AF1 intake, Flowmaster 50 series SUV dumped before axle, Pioneer deh-p8400mp, Kenwood sub/amp