Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB LT1 ws6

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB LT1 ws6

want a white, red or black LT1 ws6 only, prefer upper midwest states with under 60K miles and no winters. Let me know what you have.

I know its a hard thing to find, but its what I really want.

Thanks.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car wanted

I have for sale a 97 red ws6. Tan leather. The car is an auto, with 3.73 gears, built tranny, tci 2200 stall, dynatech long tube headers, flowmaster exhaust with chrome tips, cutout, lt4 hotcam, heads were gasket matched. New water pump, k&n filter, msd wires, new gm opti, stereo system, alarm with remote start, silver zr1's(17x9 and 17x11's). The car runs very strong. Needs a new header gasket and has a very small scrape on the front passenger bumper cover and one in front of the rear drivers tire also small. The paint is super clean. The interior is clean, could use a new headliner, which I might have replaced. Other than that, the interior is in excellent shape. This is a real WS6 car. I even have the original window sticker and manual. The car has right at 89000 miles. I am asking $8500 or best offer.