Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

87 + Ford F450 or older cabover hvy dty trk

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 87 + Ford F450 or older cabover hvy dty trk

Hey guys I have a pretty heavy project on my hands that I'm looking to trade. I have a 98 Z28 rolling chassis with a really nice body that was a previous flood. It's stripped and in the process of being properly put back together with a rolled 2001 Z28. So it's basically complete minus a few very minor parts (misc). The aftermarket exhaust is 3", the rims are 19" 06 C6 Corvette rims (need tires). The interior is leather (white) and is all from the donor car and shows well. The wiring is also in the car (from the 01) along with the new dash and steering column. The body on the 98 is not perfect but extremely close and never sustained any frame damage.

What I'm looking to do is trade ALL of this for a reliable Diesel Ford F450/F550 or better or a cabover tractor trailer type truck. I'm getting ready to get into the auto transport business and need something to pull a 5/6 car trailer. It does not have to be pretty at all, just road worthy. If this sounds like something of interest call me and let me know or pm me thanx. My # is (713) 306 0172

Quick Reply: 87 + Ford F450 or older cabover hvy dty trk