Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

M6 LS1 around or under 80k miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default M6 LS1 around or under 80k miles

i want a M6 LS1 fbody with around or under 80k miles on it. im looking to spend around 11,000 at the most.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:58 PM

Hello, My name is Leo and I`m selling my 1998 6 speed trans am. Its white, it has 77k miles. I bought this car new and its been my baby ever since. When I first bought the car I had a pro shop weld in Kenny Brown sub-frame connectorsthe also put in Kenny Brown lower control arms and a LG2 front strut tower brace. I put in the CAGS delete module. When the clutch started to go I had Speed Inc. put in a SPEC stage one carbon clutch and new slave cylinder. In 2004 Speed Inc did a complete performance trans rebuild and put in a Pro 5.0 shifter and also put in a LS1 air lid with filter. I have summer wheels with goodyear f1 and winter wheels with blizaks. The car has had Royal Purple synthetic oil since its first oil change. I also put in a alpine 12 disc cd changer in the trunk. I replaced all four brake rotors and pads in 2006. The car has never been in any accidents and it has no rust. As you can see I have taken good care of this car and have made it very solid and comfortable and ofcourse its fast. I`m asking $11500. If you have any questions or comments the best way to reach me is my phone 847-508-3544
Old 07-03-2007, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

send pics to seantyoung@gmail.com thanks
Old 07-05-2007, 01:16 AM
On The Tree

bump!
Old 07-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Hey Skyfire, I have a 2002 Z28 Clone SS that I am wanting to sell. I was about to go home and clean the car up and get some updated pictures to list on here before I listed it on ebay and saw your post. I don’t know if this is what you’re after but here it goes. It’s a 2002 Z28 Metallic Silver with the SS Rims, Hood, and Spoiler, T-Tops, M6, Cloth Seats, manual locks,windows. Bone stock except for the MAC Headers, and full MAC exhaust, Y pipe, mufflers, tips, ect. It has 85k miles on it; it was my daily driver up until I bought a pickup truck to drive back and forth to work and pull my boat. IMO it needs to be rebuilt, it starts, idles, and runs good, I still drive it at night to cruise around, but in the upper RPM's it starts to blow some smoke, if it sits for over 2 days or so it will also blow a puff of smoke at startup. Another thing wrong with it is the Front Driver side fender doesn’t match up. I hydroplaned and made my acquaintance with a ditch and broke the lower part of the fender where it bolts to the body. I messed up and bought the cheap aftermarket fender and inner fender off ebay, and I can’t get the dang thing to line up good, so you can tell it has been repaired. I also had o'rielly match the paint with their scanner optic thingy, and well it doesn’t match exactly. Out in the sun you can tell the silver is a lighter silver than the rest. One of the rims chrome is peeling off too on the front passenger’s side. It sounds bad with all this listed but over all the car looks good, but if you have a fine toothed comb you will find problems. Interior is in good shape, non-smoker. Stock Head unit, Infinity Kapa Door Speakers, 2 10" Infinity Subs, with a 1600 Watt Amplifier. Everything works on the car, recent inspection, and license plates. I will send you a pic of the car before I fender repaired just so you can get an idea of what the car looks like. But will get more detailed pictures of the problems and car over all when I get home from work. I want $8,200 for the car, and I live in Baytown Texas.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Staging Lane

here ya go

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/740740-1999-z28-4sale.html
Old 07-18-2007, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

thanks guys. i found a car