Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Looking for a Cheap Z28 or SS, max offer is 6k.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Looking for a Cheap Z28 or SS, max offer is 6k.

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE AROUND THE CHICAGOLAND AREA!!!! THATS SELLING A Z28 OR SS FOR REAL CHEAP, WILL BUY ONE W/ LIGHT COSMETIC DAMAGE, MOTOR MUST BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! MAX MILES ASKING FOR IS 100K! PLEASE GUYS! HELP A DREAMER OUT! BEEN LOVING CAMARO'S ALL MY ******' LIFE! OWNED A 89' RS, SOLD THAT! NOW LOOKING FOR A Z28 W/ VERY LIGHT COSMETIC DAMAGE SO THEN I CAN BUY FOR CHEAP, LOOKING FOR ANY YEARS BETWEEN 1993-2002 THAT WILL SELL FOR 6K OR BELOW! GOING CRAZY HERE FOR ONE!

SINCERELY, ~J05H~

IF YOU WANNA GET IN TOUCH WITH ME BY E-MAIL W/PIX, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY E-MAILING ME @ POWER_CAMARO@YAHOO.COM ! LET ME KNOW GUYS!

Old 07-17-2007, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Might be your lucky day.
If you're willing to spend a little and round up a stock spoiler for about 50 bucks...

and dont mind putting a dash back together(just bolts and plastic pieces fits like a puzzle...) i will sell you my 383 stroker pretty much full bolt on m6 great running up until a few days ago but i believe it just needs a fuel filter they are very cheap. still runs and drives just does not have full power (400 rwhp). HAS FULL SUSPENSION MODS. LOWERED, adjustable lower control arms, subframe connectors, tranny mounted tq arm, bmr k member, newer stereo.

no bull ****, i tried selling my motor and trans alone for 6k but nobody would bite really, had one guy bite but he blew me off after hearing the shops quote to install it for him.

I can link you to the thread where people think its a steal for my motor alone at 6k, let alone the whole car....

I have the car at my house right now, I live in JOLIET, so very very close.

I will take 6600 for it if you can swing it and i will bring it to you. (to prove that even though it needs a fuel filter it will drive fine.

Only thing like i said, i will keep my spoiler and i will keep my rims (i can put stock rims on there for you.)

If you have cash I will sign the title over 2night.

Has no cosmetic damage that paint only can't fix, was a rebuilt title but its fixed. nothing major at all. MOTOR HAS 8K MILES ON IT. (i can also link you to threads where people are selling for pretty cheap the things that it needs painted.

I go to school in a month and am sick of trying to sell it and break even. so

6600 and come get it tonight. if thats a little too much i can take off a few performance parts (would make the car not drivable till u got new stuff but i can get the price down a tad. dont sweat the extra 600 man, its sooo worth it.

if you want the whole package, rims/tires and the ls1 SS spoiler, 7k firm. STEAL!

ps. car is fast as hell.

Last edited by 95 Camaro Z28; 07-17-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

hey man i think i am going to head out in a minute and wash the car, but i put the door skins back on, a and b pillars and have all the bolts and pieces rounded up for the dash board. Took me less than an hour to take a part should only take you 2 at most to put back 2gether.

Here is a full list of what the car has to offer..

Motor-383ci stroker:
Internally balanced, blueprinted, decked/Bored .030 over lt-1 block
ARP bolts/studs used where applicable
Eagle 4340 internally balanced crank
Eagle "h" beam connecting rods
Comp Cams high energy hydraulic lifters
Comp Cams 1.6 roller rocker
Comp Cams chromemoly pushrods
Cloyes double roller timing chain
Wiseco dish pistons/ring kit with floating wrist pins
Comp Cam custom 230/244 cam .580 lift w/114
lobe seperation
setup for roughly 10/10.5-1 compression
originally had set up to allow for a supercharger, turbo or nitrous
NGK TR-55 plugs
MSD 8.5 wires
New vented '95 opti spark
Mellings high volume oil pump

Intake:
ported and polished lt-1 intake(to match heads and throttle body)
BBK 58mm throttle body
Throttle body coolant bypass
ported and polished lt-1 heads with Ferrea valves, guides, retainers
AFR Hydra rev kit
Ford 30lb injectors

Controlled by Gen 6 DFI/piggy backed with stock computer(have laptop and software)

Suspension:
Spohn chromemoly adj. panhard bar
Spohn chromemoly adj. LCAs/welded relocation brackets
Spohn chromemoly adj. torque arm
SLP tubular bolt/weld on subframe connectors
BMR tubular K-member
Polyurethane bushings throughout
Eibach Pro kit springs

Trans:
Changed over to M6(tranny has less than 40,000miles)
Spec stage 3 clutch(less than 2500miles)
Steel flywheel
Hurst shifter

Other accessories:
SLP tubular CAI, Granatelli MAF, slotted rotors/hawk pads, stock rear w/3.23 gears, Hooker ceramic coated long tube headers, 2-into-1 4inch mufflex y-pipe, 4 inch mufflex exhaust, in-tank walbro 255 pump, MSD 6 BTM ignition,T-tops

The entire set up with dyno tune from Speed Inc. produced 395rwhp/386rwtq.

Video of the car making a quick 3/4 throttle pull (does not have that hood anymore)

here is an idle video from like, Feb.
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...t=MOV00348.flv

Car has these speakers in the rear seat slots.

Car has these in the doors

And it will come with a Panasonic cd player thats all black when off, and its a lcd style touch screen. same size as most normal radios just no buttons, very very slick.

Last edited by 95 Camaro Z28; 07-17-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Pictures From Today, About 20 Minutes Ago!!

*about 80 bucks i can get you an all black nose in good shape to get rid of those stripes.

Dash that needs to be put back together..

Ghost face.

Last edited by 95 Camaro Z28; 07-17-2007 at 10:00 PM.