Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wts/wtt 2000 T/a

Old 08-17-2007, 07:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wts/wtt 2000 T/a

Posted in the for sale but since I'm in the market I posted here to

Well let’s try this again.................... $14,500 obo trades considered

2000 T/A Pewter, auto leather interior (which is a 9 out of 10) T-tops, The only Mods are a SLP Y-pipe, SLP loudmouth, SLP port and polished T.B, K&N Filter, Rear 15x10.5 Draglites with M/T drag radials.

The custom paint was done by Kreative Kustoms out of Ashland City TN. It consists of the old school Phoenix on the hood off of the wing tips the flames continue down the side of the car all the way to the rear tail lights. All the graphics are done in ghost flame style. I wanted an old school muscle car look to them yet tasteful.

This car is babied and almost never leaves the garage it currently has 21,4xx miles on it.

I do not need to sell the car but I’m in the market for something different I know ill probably regret it in the long run but I want someone to fully enjoy this wonderful car.

I am open to trades + cash since I’m a motor head there is no set trade, cars trucks, motorcycles let me know what you got and we might be able to work something out you can email me pics of trades at blade0309@yahoo.com

I worte this from a government computer and could get pics atatched but I have them just let me know your address
Thanks for lookin
Toby

Search this Thread