Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB Soon: 6SPD, SS or Z28. GA area, low miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Soon: 6SPD, SS or Z28. GA area, low miles

Looking for a 1998 or above SS or Z28 in the Georgia area. Less than 40k miles preferred. Preffered if not raced or modded. Must be 6 spd.

Thanks

joshua.kurk @ us.army.mil
Old 10-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

I'm in McDonough GA and have a 2002 6sp Silver with Black Leather hard top SS with 40k miles. The car is an SLP car with the Sticker on the drivers door that matches the SLP mods on the car which are SLP catback, lid(intake), 10 spoke chrome wheels, floor mats, deck mat, strut tower bar, smooth bellow and car cover. This is probably one of the cleanest cars around. If you are serious about buying one let me know. It's not really for sale so to speak but I will sell it if the numbers are right because I have been wanting a new truck. What are you looking to spend. Once again this is a very nice car, there is no problems to speak of at all. Let me know if you want pics.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by 1999ws6
I'm in McDonough GA and have a 2002 6sp Silver with Black Leather hard top SS with 40k miles. The car is an SLP car with the Sticker on the drivers door that matches the SLP mods on the car which are SLP catback, lid(intake), 10 spoke chrome wheels, floor mats, deck mat, strut tower bar, smooth bellow and car cover. This is probably one of the cleanest cars around. If you are serious about buying one let me know. It's not really for sale so to speak but I will sell it if the numbers are right because I have been wanting a new truck. What are you looking to spend. Once again this is a very nice car, there is no problems to speak of at all. Let me know if you want pics.
Your not going to like my offer. I'd do 15,000 at most. Understand that I can only offer about what its worth according to book. Because if something happens and I have to sell I can't have all that negative equity in it. If you are interested email me tapmeout @ gmail.com
Old 10-26-2007, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by 1999ws6
Would like some pics and VIN too if you are really intersted in selling.

I'm a serious buyer so if anyone is not interested in getting rid of the car don't msg me.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry but I'm looking for more money that. I have one of those cars that when people see it they say "damn that is a super clean car" and I'm not willing to let it go for just what the book says it's worth as super clean 01-02's with low miles sell for more than just what the book says. Especially if it's a desirealble car combination wise which mine is.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Launching!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=#post8004684

more miles than what you want, but the price is right
Old 10-27-2007, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by josh1107
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=#post8004684

more miles than what you want, but the price is right
Good Price. If it had 99000 I'd buy it, but the capital one auto finance loan I got does not permit me to buy cars w/ over 100k miles.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:49 PM

Thanks all. I found an offer and took it. So no ride is needed anymore. Although I ended up not getting an LS1 vehicle.

Quick Reply: WTB Soon: 6SPD, SS or Z28. GA area, low miles