Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my ****** neighborhood association...!!!

recieved a ******* letter from my association that my car is "disturbing" the private community i live in....i mean all my neighbors tell me to my face it sounds good and mean blah blah blah and then i get this ****** letter in the mail saying my car has been reported as a nusiance and obnoxiuos AND that i need to make proper modifications to my car to keep it quiet or i will be fined 100.00 and lose all my "facility privleges" for 30 days....lol...****** **** ********, a guy cant even have an american muscle car in this day and age w/o someone getting they're ****** panties in a bunch about a loud lopey cam and throaty exhaust note....
Old 02-26-2009, 12:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i hate those people.

I heard of someone that lived in a community like this, and they fined them for having one of those pink flamingo things in their yard. So they put like 100 of them in the yard, and paid the fine just to **** the people off
Old 02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** em man. tell them your gonna make it louder if they mess with you
Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
**** em man. tell them your gonna make it louder if they mess with you

well i was thinkin about confronting the bitchass that reported me but im not sure who it was 100% so i cant really....i always take it real easy in the alleyway...guess im gonna have to show them what WOT sounds like so they know the ****** difference....
Old 02-26-2009, 12:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

That ****** sucks. Yeah, no one confronts people to their face, they all do it behind people's backs. It probably is only a couple neighbors complaining making a big deal out of nothing. Find out who it is and tell them if they don't quit and you are fined, that you'll do a fat burnout in their drive way early in the morning, every morning...even after you get kicked out.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
That ****** sucks. Yeah, no one confronts people to their face, they all do it behind people's backs. It probably is only a couple neighbors complaining making a big deal out of nothing. Find out who it is and tell them if they don't quit and you are fined, that you'll do a fat burnout in their drive way early in the morning, every morning...even after you get kicked out.

tryin to be cool about it but seems like im dealing with ******** so ill have to be an ******* back
Old 02-26-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Regular

frame that **** and put it on your wall
Old 02-26-2009, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by m6ttop
frame that **** and put it on your wall

i was seriously thinking about it....im so pissed i want to say something
Old 02-26-2009, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

hell mike, find the douche bag in charge and demand to know who is complaining, that is just a bunch of bull **** if you ask me, but you said it yourself the **** is loud
Old 02-26-2009, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've been waiting for this to happen to me. My car is so loud echoing off the buildings in the alley for my unit, and I know people hate it at 330am when I get home from work. If they send me a letter like this, I'll make sure to drive around at 4500+rpm in first instead of as quietly as I can.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

**** i feel what ur going through..I have the same out here out here where i live now in Texas. for us its called HOA Home Owners Association. and u need to have ur grass cut atl;east once a week(except winter), u need to water ur grass before 10am, u cant water it on Saturdays i think. u cant leave ur trash cans out for 1 day or else u get a fine and need to take some city classes..blah blah blah..a bunch of BS..in this community...my parents payed all this cash for this house and peple still tell us how to live, bull ****..i wanna move back to the HOOD, where i can work on my car in the driveway and do my oil change and not worry about anything telling me anything...oh and ur house cant be the same colors as the house next to yours.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

if nobody wants to say who reported it go place to place and ask if they mind your car, if they say no have them sign a paper ststing that....or put a bullet on the bitch....no i dont mean shoot anyone lol
Old 02-26-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by $O$OE
**** i feel what ur going through..I have the same out here out here where i live now in Texas. for us its called HOA Home Owners Association. and u need to have ur grass cut atl;east once a week(except winter), u need to water ur grass before 10am, u cant water it on Saturdays i think. u cant leave ur trash cans out for 1 day or else u get a fine and need to take some city classes..blah blah blah..a bunch of BS..in this community...my parents payed all this cash for this house and peple still tell us how to live, bull ****..i wanna move back to the HOOD, where i can work on my car in the driveway and do my oil change and not worry about anything telling me anything...oh and ur house cant be the same colors as the house next to yours.
Ain't that the sad truth.

It would make me want to follow the person who put the fine on my door home, put a bag over there head (so they can't prove it was me), while I beat the **** out of them. Then they would learn not to put a fine on my door. I'm sure he would do his best to overrule any ordinances against me at the next bs community meeting, lol.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Ain't that the sad truth.
x2; so sad.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

I say just record your reving motor and blast it on a stereo all day!

What a bunch of ********, unless your doing stupid ****? that non of us know.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

Last I remember we live in America where we have the right to do just about what we want to our own stuff. I say we all have a meet at his place. As far as I know, you can make as much noise as you want during the day. Screw em, pay the fine. It might just be worth it.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if it's street legal then they dont have a f'kin leg to stand on.

BTW why would anyone EVER live in a place that has an association to say what you can and cant do to your own property that you paid for and pay taxes on. it's just retarded
Old 02-26-2009, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My car is loud too. Lets meet up and really give them something to be mad about.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chevystyle
Last I remember we live in America where we have the right to do just about what we want to our own stuff. I say we all have a meet at his place. As far as I know, you can make as much noise as you want during the day. Screw em, pay the fine. It might just be worth it.
Thats what i was thinking. Have a party at your house and invite everyone that can see your message with loud cars. Im sure my 115 dbs car along with 50 others would shut them up.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pendragon
Thats what i was thinking. Have a party at your house and invite everyone that can see your message with loud cars. Im sure my 115 dbs car along with 50 others would shut them up.
yep..im gonna run open headers in a bit..let me know..it will take the heat off you cuz im black cops will follow me b4 most of u guys..lol

Quick Reply: my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!