Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Beat the ticket!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 02:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beat the ticket!

Alright so a few months ago I got this bullshit ticket for honking at this ***** who was sitting at a green light. One honk that was it, I had enough time to come to a complete stop wait as few seconds accumulate 2 cars behind me then I gave him one honk. He goes on my way I go on mine and then a sheriff gets on my ***. When he get's up to the window he asks(quite seriously) "whats the emergency?" Long story short you can only honk if you or someone else is about to die, if your just waking some ******* up talking on there phone it's illegal because, "you could scare them into making an unsafe move before they are ready". So I got a ticket for $159 told him have a nice day and went on my way, the other day I appeared in court to fight my ticket and the piggy didn't show up. Didn't even take me a halfhour judge called my name and I ran out the door.
If only he got me for my front license plate or cats
Old 02-26-2009, 03:15 PM
12 Second Club

wow so why do all car have to have horns if it illegal to use them...

Well played...
Old 02-26-2009, 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

F*cking dick sheriff. I never honk my horn, Fbody horns sound gay anyways. I just rev my engine...it does a much better job at waking people up.

P.S. GTABurnout...clean ride man!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

X2 on the gay sounding horn
Old 02-26-2009, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i usually just give them a friendly wave when i pass them up on the side of them
but when im smashing in the 4banger Ill use the **** out of the horn the car has..
Old 02-26-2009, 06:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

I could understand if he busted me for speeding or lack of cats, but the sherrif was just bored saw a punk in a camaro and decided what the hell.

P.S if I had revved my car he definatley would have had an excuse to pop the hood-walk silently but carry a big stick.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

isnt it dangerous to not be paying attention and being stopped in the middle of the road?

Hopefully the cop woke up the next morning realising he was a dick the day before and decided to not pursue. Still a waste of your time tho.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
isnt it dangerous to not be paying attention and being stopped in the middle of the road?

Hopefully the cop woke up the next morning realising he was a dick the day before and decided to not pursue. Still a waste of your time tho.
In a small way I wish he appeared, that way he could explain to a room w/ over 200 people in it his rational for pulling me over.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

That's a great reason for a ticket!

Last edited by ZexGX; 02-27-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

So... yeah, just let the guy sit there and impede the flow of traffic? More so than ever as he isn't frickin' moving?! Gotta love the ones that are all hard up for sports cars.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:57 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TurdsOfMayhem
So... yeah, just let the guy sit there and impede the flow of traffic? More so than ever as he isn't frickin' moving?! Gotta love the ones that are all hard up for sports cars.
I got pulled over for that exact reason..

Cop #1: "Oh look a sports car! And as a bonus it's from out of state!!"
Cop #2: "Go get 'em tiger!!"
Cop #1: "Yeehaw!" *dirt burnout*

Let me go without a ticket probably cause I couldn't find my registration for some odd reason. His reason for pulling me over was that I was taking too long in the passing lane to pass a semi truck and nobody was behind me for 1.5 miles (5 seconds to pass is too long?). Glad I wasted his time too by looking for my paperwork.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX

Let me go without a ticket probably cause I couldn't find my registration for some odd reason. His reason for pulling me over was that I was taking too long in the passing lane to pass a semi truck and nobody was behind me for 1.5 miles (5 seconds to pass is too long?). Glad I wasted his time too by looking for my paperwork.
If you had a LS1, it wouldn't take you 5 seconds... JK Zex.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
P.S. GTABurnout...clean ride man!
Yea can you post some pics of that thing...i think im drooling a little.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ZexGX

You know he was just ******* w/ you, why the hell don't I see all these ******* hybridz pulled over for taking so damn long to pass anything.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
If you had a LS1, it wouldn't take you 5 seconds... JK Zex.
I was passing at the speed limit.. Which was 75. Semi was doing 70. No way I'd floor an LS1 in front of a cop to pass a semi truck. The last time I floored it in front of a cop (I was pulling back onto a 2-lane road from a pullout), he slammed on his brakes and did a u-turn into the pullout and then realized that there was no point in trying to give chase.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Junkie

another great ******* cop story... we seriously need to get a thread going with a collection of these...
Old 02-27-2009, 04:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't win em all...
Old 02-27-2009, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
another great ******* cop story... we seriously need to get a thread going with a collection of these...
Come on SoulTKR...not ALL cops are ********. Many give the good ones a bad name.

That is pretty rediculous, ive never heard of a ticket for honking the horn.

I got a damn speeding ticket for 10 over this morning
Old 02-27-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Come on SoulTKR...not ALL cops are ********. Many give the good ones a bad name.
lol... it's gotta be hard to say that after getting a ticket... you much more forgiving than i'd be...

And I absolutely, positively, 100% agree with you... nope, won't hear any argument from me there....

but.....

I guess I should word it different.... "TRAFFIC" Cops are ********... the rest are heroes

course... i automatically have it out for them anyways... had a pair of them kill my grandfather years back by beating him to death with their nightsticks... he was in the hospital for 3 days, and eventually died from brain damage... went to court, and of course my grandmother, and father's side of the family, didn't get jack from the deliberating judge... because of course back in those days corrupt govt. was not unheard of
Old 02-27-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
lol... it's gotta be hard to say that after getting a ticket... you much more forgiving than i'd be...

And I absolutely, positively, 100% agree with you... nope, won't hear any argument from me there....

but.....

I guess I should word it different.... "TRAFFIC" Cops are ********... the rest are heroes

course... i automatically have it out for them anyways... had a pair of them kill my grandfather years back by beating him to death with their nightsticks... he was in the hospital for 3 days, and eventually died from brain damage... went to court, and of course my grandmother, and father's side of the family, didn't get jack from the deliberating judge... because of course back in those days corrupt govt. was not unheard of
Well said and very understandable.

I only say that because my best friend is a cop and works his *** off to be a good and honest cop when there are alot of bad cops out there.

And yea im pretty pissed about the ticket...lol

Quick Reply: Beat the ticket!