Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Best Dyno tune in LA/Antelope Valley

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Best Dyno tune in LA/Antelope Valley

I'm sure this thread has been started dozens of times before, and I did search the western forum... So if you know of a good thread that already exists please direct me to it!

Otherwise I'm looking for a good dyno tune in the Antelope Valley (Edwards AFB), LA, or Santa Clarita areas. I don't need anything spectacular, currently only mods are headers and a ls6 intake. But I do like to take the car to Willow and the drag strip with some DD mixed in, so the tune needs to be safe.

Thanks in advanced for the inputs!

Brad
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whether you you're stock, boltons, or built, you want to take it to someone reputable that will tune it right. I personally took my car to CMS and he always takes care of me. He's located in lake elsinore. I just got back from there right now because he was updating my tune for a few boltons. He'll do whatever it takes to make you happy and have your car run right even stay late. My car is cammed by the way and drives like stock other than that it has a nice kick in the seat. I'm sure he'd give you a deal down the line once you do more upgrades and need another tune.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

RPM is in Santa Clarita right in your area. Check them out they can take care of the Dyno/Street tune
Old 04-17-2009, 03:01 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula1996
I'm sure this thread has been started dozens of times before, and I did search the western forum... So if you know of a good thread that already exists please direct me to it!

Otherwise I'm looking for a good dyno tune in the Antelope Valley (Edwards AFB), LA, or Santa Clarita areas. I don't need anything spectacular, currently only mods are headers and a ls6 intake. But I do like to take the car to Willow and the drag strip with some DD mixed in, so the tune needs to be safe.

Thanks in advanced for the inputs!

Brad
you have a few options....... you have charlie that is closer to you, he is pretty good, and will do you right, or you can drive a little more and i can take care of you. give us a call if you have any questions
Old 04-19-2009, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

I will give Ryne a call. Thanks everyone else for the inputs!
Old 04-17-2013, 01:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone have experience with RPM-Motors in Santa Clarita?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

i got a friend who only goes to rpm.. with that said i will always only go to cms... he got 430 rwhp out of my stock bottom end ls1 cms ftw
Old 04-18-2013, 01:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by badazz81z28
Anyone have experience with RPM-Motors in Santa Clarita?
Awesome place to go. Charlie does great work. Currently finishing up my forged 416, recently finished my LSA, and countless work on a bunch of my friends CTSVs and ZR1. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Quick Reply: Best Dyno tune in LA/Antelope Valley