Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Has anyone seen this guy or know him in SoCal? (Lingenfelter TT)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 11:03 PM
JJT
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Has anyone seen this guy or know him in SoCal? (Lingenfelter TT)

I looked up this guy by accident back in 2003, when I was googleing things about Trans-Ams/performance parts/superchargers/turbochargers. He had his own website and lived in SoCal somewhere, but I can't find it now unless I'm not looking hard enough . I'm for sure it was a 00 or 02 TA WS6. He had a StangKiller license plate I think... or a Decal on his window, Stangkiller and that was the name of his website. He had other cool **** on his car too. I believe he had the Lingenfelter TT, must of been the 500 or 600 hp one. It was badass, then no **** one day...I'm driving on the I-5 S between oceanslime and cannon drive...I see him...sware to god. I drive head to head with him. He had his blonde chic in the passengerside...I was waving and ****. Didn't even respond...he was like no TT or you don't have a stang....Getta way dude! lol

Anyhow... was wondering if anyone knows him... or if the dude is on here? I'm thinking of taking out a loan and shipping my car to Indiana for the TT, when I move to TX's. Eitherway... I'm getting it before I die! Just wanted to get info from him or anyone on it...it's plus's and -'s. dislikes or likes. Even though I don't know how it would have any falls. Just curious. Also, any one have one...? pics please.