Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

any hooks up on direct tv????

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any hooks up on direct tv????

interested in getting direct tv and nfl sunday ticket.......
Old 07-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
anyone...
Old 07-15-2009, 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Bueller.........Bueller...........Bueller......... ....
Old 07-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Teching In

ttt...someone must have the connects...
Old 07-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by maverick32
ttt...someone must have the connects...

Old 07-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by arodsvt
wtf??? lol your telling him to use google, while you were the one looking for a hook up???
Old 07-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Teching In

lmao...yeah thats something...you sir have failed...lol
Old 07-16-2009, 09:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

I could be wrong, but I don't believe you will find anything lower than what has been advertised on TV and through mail, unless you split a salesman's commission.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well technically there are several hookups with direct tv, the hookups from the antenna itself to the boxand then from the box to your tv there are hookups, just depends on what kind you are looking for coaxial, fiber optic so on and so forth.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Teching In

The hook up i am talking about is the tech to come to my pad and install the service for $50/month but get unlimited channels.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:24 AM
Launching!

The hook up i am talking about is the tech to come to my pad and install the service for $50/month but get unlimited channels.
not possible anymore. The encryption on the new cards have not been broken. You have to keep in mind DircTV is controls through a sat. and regulated that way. Its not a constant signal like Cable.

When They dropped the old cards that were programable, They came out with Gen2's. One guy got the codes and within a couple days he spread it all over the hacker sites, DirecTV dropped those cards all together, Put him and jail and moved on to different cards.

There is a Very Cleaver way to get it for free like how me and my brother did it, but Im very very sorry I cant reveal my secret

$180 plan and I pay $20 a month .
Old 07-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by ConElite
not possible anymore. The encryption on the new cards have not been broken. You have to keep in mind DircTV is controls through a sat. and regulated that way. Its not a constant signal like Cable.

When They dropped the old cards that were programable, They came out with Gen2's. One guy got the codes and within a couple days he spread it all over the hacker sites, DirecTV dropped those cards all together, Put him and jail and moved on to different cards.

There is a Very Cleaver way to get it for free like how me and my brother did it, but Im very very sorry I cant reveal my secret

whats up buddy!!!!! how you been man??? long time no talk
Old 07-16-2009, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well the other good ol way was get ahold of the test program put it on cd and run a seperate computer in line with it while looping the cd so that way it constantly ran the test program with all a access code that unlocked all channels, friends and I set it up once but this was like 7 years ago, don't know if there is such a thing anymore, could be possible there is always some sort of software that encrypts or encodes the signal, if you can find software to break it and run a pc in line with the box or dish to pc to box it might work not sure though, google it, or see if you can find yourself a super nerdy friend and pick their brain lol.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Hey what's going on boss...so i'm just going straight to the point...can you hook it up at my pad...this is sad but this is my story...i have a damn 52" lcd from samsung and can't watch shiznatz cuz i dont have cable. i can only play call of duty 4 on my ps3 and kick LS1BLKSS *** by stabbing his face with my knife...lol..
Old 07-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Hey what's going on boss...so i'm just going straight to the point...can you hook it up at my pad...this is sad but this is my story...i have a damn 52" lcd from samsung and can't watch shiznatz cuz i dont have cable. i can only play call of duty 4 on my ps3 and kick LS1BLKSS *** by stabbing his face with my knife...lol..
LOL you don't even do that!!!! i'll fucken rape you with my gold AK-47 bitchhhh!!!! tell them how you got owned on a knife battle with me... you and that *** boy that used to go on here.. forgot his name
Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
LOL you don't even do that!!!! i'll fucken rape you with my gold AK-47 bitchhhh!!!! tell them how you got owned on a knife battle with me... you and that *** boy that used to go on here.. forgot his name
man at this point i am considered a damn ninja in that game. you'll die 5times before you even fire your little gold AK..

watch man i'll be on today around 530ish. i'll see your punk *** there, we'll see who is the god of war! lol...
Old 07-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Launching!

Hey When you have $3,000 invested in your room Entertainment system with 1080p with 120mhz processing, You better find a way to find a way to pay it off, Thats why I and brother found the clever way to not pay for DirecTV. He he he he he he

Ill give a hint, You can get up to 6 room under one account.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

what is the fee for the rest of us?
does it help if I have a direct tv account already?
Old 07-17-2009, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

It's called leeching off your neighbor (or knowingly borrowing).

And $20 isn't free.

Quick Reply: any hooks up on direct tv????