Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

performance shop around camp pendleton/oceanside

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default performance shop around camp pendleton/oceanside

Any good LT1 performance shops in the area?

I need some things done before next week and don't have any time to do it because I am getting ready to move to Japan. I put a new motor in and it has a minor oil leak from the timing cover, it's misfiring, needs exhaust, and a tune. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by REDHOtTransAM

I need some things done before next week and don't have any time to do it because I am getting ready to move to Japan. I put a new motor in and it has a minor oil leak from the timing cover, it's misfiring, needs exhaust, and a tune. Thanks.
I can do all but the tune. I've worked on several people's car's down at the hobby shop.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by REDHOtTransAM

Did the old block end up having bad rod bearings? I think I rem. Seeing this car at Wes' house a few years back.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by haighter
Did the old block end up having bad rod bearings? I think I rem. Seeing this car at Wes' house a few years back.
probably not, I don't know a Wes.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Teching In

REDHOtTransAM,

I haven't used them yet however, CMS has a really good reputation on this forum. They are located up the I-15 in Lake Elsinore. I am looking to have my 05 CTS-V and my 00 Camaro SS tuned by them when I get back from Iraq. They specialize in 97+ LS1s. They may be able to help you out with your LT1? Just one avenue for you. Good luck.

http://cunningham-motorsports.com
Old 08-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wingsfan4ever
REDHOtTransAM,

I haven't used them yet however, CMS has a really good reputation on this forum. They are located up the I-15 in Lake Elsinore. I am looking to have my 05 CTS-V and my 00 Camaro SS tuned by them when I get back from Iraq. They specialize in 97+ LS1s. They may be able to help you out with your LT1? Just one avenue for you. Good luck.

http://cunningham-motorsports.com
i have talked with them a few times. they are busy and i dont think they like to work on LT1's. I found a place, JBA Racing. Dropped it off on Thursday.

Quick Reply: performance shop around camp pendleton/oceanside