Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Fabricator help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 02:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fabricator help!

I am located in Nor-Cal (Napa County to be exact) and am looking for a good Fabricator that can make a custom hood for me, I want an original hood that no one or not a lot of people have! anyone know of a Fabricator that is some what close to Napa?

Plan B would be to get a WS9 hood for $500 off FTP ( http://fasttoys.net/shop/product_inf...oducts_id=1682 ) and have it pinstripped by Tyler Moore from "Rod Or Die" in Santa Rosa.....

any info or opinions guys?!

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

6LE's pet project is a shaker hood for 98+ Birds - would you be interested in that? Only two other 98+ Firebirds have them... One being the 2003 Heritage Trans Am (GM concept), and the other being a sort of clone by some guy on the east coast.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX
6LE's pet project is a shaker hood for 98+ Birds - would you be interested in that? Only two other 98+ Firebirds have them... One being the 2003 Heritage Trans Am (GM concept), and the other being a sort of clone by some guy on the east coast.

I believe I posted on that thread about that and would love to have that on my car but am waiting for him to start producing them. But I am in the market for a hood/front end relatively soon. I am impatient when it comes to the bird, lol.

Quick Reply: Fabricator help!