Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Denver Area Shops

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver Area Shops

I just got into a bit of an accident (ran into a curb going way too fast) and am finding myself in need of someone to put on the new rims, check for additional damages, and repair anything that might come up. Do any of you know some reputable shops in the Denver area that aren't going to try and con me out of my money? Had some seriously bad experiences before with a couple shops in Houston and I'm trying to avoid it now that I'm here in Denver.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:01 PM
On The Tree

If you wanted to make the drive some weekend I could check it out in Fort Collins and give you the down low of what you need to fix. Let me know, I can probably get parts cheaper than you'd think.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Covet
I just got into a bit of an accident (ran into a curb going way too fast) and am finding myself in need of someone to put on the new rims, check for additional damages, and repair anything that might come up. Do any of you know some reputable shops in the Denver area that aren't going to try and con me out of my money? Had some seriously bad experiences before with a couple shops in Houston and I'm trying to avoid it now that I'm here in Denver.
I am located in Brighton.
I can help you with any suspension issue.
Thanks Trent
303-250-6547