Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need a 2010 Camaro for New Products!

Old 10-26-2009, 03:29 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Need a 2010 Camaro for New Products!

I'm looking for a local 2010 1SS or 2SS Camaro to make some new products. I copied my post below from the appearance section so you can get an idea of the products I make. You don't need to leave your car overnight but I'll need it at least 8 hours, any day of the week at whatever time's best for you. I would also need you to come back for an hour so I can take pictures of the final products after they get plated. Whatever I make, I'll give you for free as payment. My shop's in Upland 91786. Shoot me a PM or call me. Thanks!!

Hey guys, this is Steve from Specialized Stainless. We've changed our name to Yoast Fabrication, Yofab for short. We're keeping Specialized Stainless as a brand and the old site is still fully functional. I'm proud to announce with this name change comes a whole new line of premium show car products.

To start, we've introduced a new Brake Fluid Cover, Power Steering Cover, Traction Control Cover and AC Cap Set. The new covers are available in Show Chrome or Satin Chrome finish.

The new site if fully functional, take a look around and place an order if you find something you like. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you, Steve Yoast
Yoast Fabrication

Old 10-26-2009, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

I'll have my buddy give you a call. They just recieved there new Camaro and live in Upland as well.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:52 PM
FormerVendor

Can the guy from Orange county (John) who called me yesterday send me your contact info? Somehow got thrown away here... Thanks!
Old 10-30-2009, 05:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have a 2010 CGM 2ss manual if you are interested.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:49 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by transambandit
i have a 2010 CGM 2ss manual if you are interested.
I've got one lined up but if I need one again I'll give you a call if you send me your contact info.

Thank you, Steve.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need a 2010 Camaro for New Products!