Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

City Chevrolet > Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 12:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default City Chevrolet > Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet

JJ Chevrolet has really turned to crap. I thought Courtesy was bad. They charged my warantee (GMPP) for work not performed. They f'd up my interior in the vette. The gave me a rental car for my warantee work that cost the GMPP warantee 35 / day (the max) and it was a friggn ford with no cruise control and roll up windows.

They didn't even fix the friggn problem. I took it to City to unfuk what Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet did. The warantee car they gave me is a brand new Impala loaded and it is only costin 27 bux a day. Oh and they have the rentals at the dealership not across the street so I wish I hadn't had to deal with the a holes at Enterprise that pre authorize your credit card for a rental that is covered under warantee !, HELLO !

JJ also tried to rip me off and only give me 30 bux instead of 35 bux per day rental credit as stated in my contract. What a buch of ********. This is about the half of it.

I asked City what they pre authorize on the card and they said nothing.

I just figured all should know....

BEWARE ! Go to CITY
Old 11-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Launching!

What did you take your vette in for?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Charging system failure, took Jimmy Johnson 4 days , yes 4 days, to figure out it was the alternator. So they replaced the alternator. Now it is having the same issue.

Debating on whether to call them out on the hundreds of dollars they charged GMPP for work never performed.

Oh they tried to sell me a new battery sayin that was the issue. WTF. I gave them my deep cycle marine battery off my boat. They said that was bad as well. WTF OK it starts and runs a ford 460 from 1971 but not a 2004 346, oh ok a holes.

I know they are hurtin for cash but hey, who isn't these days. CITY is the way to go down here in San Diego.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Regular

I say call them out. That **** costs gm money. The less gm makes... the shittier their cars get
Old 11-05-2009, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

theres several gm dealerships that are not allowed to do gmpp, ever hear of singh chevrolet

Quick Reply: City Chevrolet > Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet