Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Criminal Charges Against Steven Hiltner

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Criminal Charges Against Steven Hiltner

I will be spearheading an attempt to file criminal charges against Steven Hiltner (aka LS1PerformanceParts, SSPWiring) regarding the numerous claims of financial loss from members of this forum and others. If you have any information regarding your personal loss or contact info for others who may want to file charges against Mr. Hiltner please forward them to me directly at salesandinfo@AD-Engineering.com I will be speaking to an attorney in Arizona next week. Since Mr. Hiltner appears to be in bankruptcy it is my goal to also land him in prison. Please do not send rants or kudos. I need facts. Dates, email conversations, monetary loss and factual info regarding other victims. This is a war on principle and I think we all deserve to win this one and put Mr.Hiltner away for a while.

I'll bet his sons racing program is financed with our money! As well as his new venture running Chuckwagon Steakhouse in Mayer, AZ.

Last edited by LH6-DOD-54-GMC; 02-10-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Default What can be done?

This guy is pure scum. Unfortunately, the way the business administration of Arizona functions there is not much that can be done. I tried to have his business license pulled but theey don't seem to issue them in AZ!? He is not registered with the BBB for obvious reasons, but he has complaints against him there anyway. He has complaints against him at ebay, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Yahoo and the AZ State Attorney General's Office. The last is the best place to complain. Complaining to all of them takes very little time and without complaints there will never be any action against this piece of ****.

As a peace officer myself, I know that justice can be slow coming but I also see every day that when it arrives it can sometimes be much more furious than the injustice it is balancing out. He will see his day. Sooner or later he will cross someone who will not tolerate his lies and deception and is willing and able to make a visit of vengeance upon his person. Whomever by and whenever this happens I hope they post the video to YouTube. I'd love to see it!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LH6-DOD-54-GMC
This guy is pure scum. Unfortunately, the way the business administration of Arizona functions there is not much that can be done. I tried to have his business license pulled but theey don't seem to issue them in AZ!? He is not registered with the BBB for obvious reasons, but he has complaints against him there anyway. He has complaints against him at ebay, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Yahoo and the AZ State Attorney General's Office. The last is the best place to complain. Complaining to all of them takes very little time and without complaints there will never be any action against this piece of ****.

As a peace officer myself, I know that justice can be slow coming but I also see every day that when it arrives it can sometimes be much more furious than the injustice it is balancing out. He will see his day. Sooner or later he will cross someone who will not tolerate his lies and deception and is willing and able to make a visit of vengeance upon his person. Whomever by and whenever this happens I hope they post the video to YouTube. I'd love to see it!
Oooooo, a pissed cop! Hahaha!! ... I gotta see this!! I'm curious to see how far you'll see this through. I've been screwed over too by a builder who WAS a sponsor on here at one time. Goodluck!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Default Hiltner is a POS

Steve Hiltner appears to be monitoring the forums. He threatened to sue me. Waaaah! He better spend more time covering his tracks. I hear there is a posse coming for him. Oops, you better run Steve. You may have finally crossed the wrong person???
Old 11-18-2010, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You better watch what you say about him you dont want a counter suit for slander, just saying.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LH6-DOD-54-GMC
Steve Hiltner appears to be monitoring the forums. He threatened to sue me. Waaaah! He better spend more time covering his tracks. I hear there is a posse coming for him. Oops, you better run Steve. You may have finally crossed the wrong person???
Prosecution for crimes is handled by the state, if the state finds it necessary. What you appear to have is a breach of contract, for which you can sue him in civil court for monetary compensation. If he has filed for bankruptcy(BK) you would have to prove Fraud in order to get around the BK and timely filed an "objection/challenge" to the BK. Doing this is expensive and time consuming so most people give up at this point not wanting to invest in the atty fees.

On a side note, as a "Peace Officer" you sound very unprofessional with your posts making innuendos about vengeance/threats. Seems like you don't believe in the justice system that you are supposed to stand for?
Old 11-18-2010, 01:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 180ls1
You better watch what you say about him you dont want a counter suit for slander, just saying.
Slander = spoken word
Libel = written word
We are speaking about libel. Either is a false defamation though. It's libellous if it exposes someone to hatred, ridicule or contempt; if it lowers them in the estimation of society; or if it disparages them in office, profession or trade. ...BUT There is a freakishly thin line between that and freedom of speech. To be considered freedom of speech though it needs to be 1.) true, 2.) a fair comment on a matter of public interest and 3.) privileged. It would be easier to go after someone for harassment.

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
On a side note, as a "Peace Officer" you sound very unprofessional with your posts making innuendos about vengeance/threats. Seems like you don't believe in the justice system that you are supposed to stand for?
Seriously?!! ... I take it that you've never been bent over a barrel by a crooked shop. ... I have!... It's extremely upsetting! Peace officer or not, he's pissed and can express that in any way he chooses. Gotta love that freedom of speech!

Last edited by WS6 Rampage; 11-18-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:26 PM

Steve Hiltner aka SSPwiring/Sand and Street Performance, last July took MY aluminum 5.3 with 25,000 miles that I purchased from him and paid to have a cam and intake installed....... ground the numbers off and re-stamped it a 5.7. Then he shipped it to Fineline Restorations in Brighton CO. as a rebuilt 5.7. So here I am with no motor that I already paid for and it's December. All I get are excuses why my engine isn't done. They don't realize I know what really happened to my engine. Luckily I have witnesses that used to work for Steve who are going to testify in court for me. Fyi Sand and Street/SSP Wiring is now located in 9467 E. Valley Rd. Prescott Valley, AZ
Also when you buy one of his rebuilt engines, if you don't purchase brand new Pro Comp Chinese heads what you end up getting are stock heads that are disassembled , cleaned, painted with aluminum paint, reassembled with stock 100,000 plus mile unfinished valves, seats and old springs. BUT...you do get new valve seals! Lol What a deal!!
The Attorney General is compiling evidence and Steve will be held accountable for his thieving fraudulent business practices. If you have a complaint and want to join the bandwagon, contact the Prescott AZ Attorney G office!
P.S. I was told Steve monitors this forum under the username 1320. I can't say for sure. But that might explain why 1320 defends SSPwiring/Sand and Street Performance and Steve Hiltner, Steven Hiltner so fervently.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:08 AM

Default steve hiltner

I used to work for Steve if you need any information on his criminal activities I can probably help he is a terrible human being and steals from nearly everyone he does business with
Old 09-29-2014, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

Damn he is still in business?
Old 10-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Launching!

Bump for more Steve Hiltner goodness!
Old 01-04-2017, 05:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://apps.yavapai.us/inmatesearch/InmateSearchYC.asp