Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Not car related!! Message from LA Co. DA's office

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 11:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Angry Not car related!! Message from LA Co. DA's office

I just wanted to share some information that the West Valley detention as of today released 50 inmates; not only West Valley, but also San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties. By the end of the month they will be releasing about 750 inmates. They are counting on it saving the state millions of dollars.
So I was warned to make sure I'm aware of my surroundings at all times. Make sure you lock your doors to your house and car. Don't walk out at night by yourself. When leaving your house, get in your car, lock the doors, and start it before you open your garage.

They are expecting a lot of things to happen since these guys need money and won't be able to find a job. Share this info with your kids so they are aware since I know some of us have kids that walk to and from school. Share it with your family and friends. So everyone be safe, be aware...pass it on to make them aware.

Alex Reynoso
Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
Victim-Witness Assistance Program
3204 Rosemead Blvd., Suite 200
El Monte, CA 91731
Old 03-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW is this a joke? i'm sorry for the people that live in L.A county
Old 03-26-2010, 12:18 AM
10 Second Club

^^^^^^ This is NO JOKE!!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Launching!

thanks for the info george
Old 03-26-2010, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Presumably non-violent offenders...

So, they will be high on weed and the only way they will jack your **** is if you can't stand their laughter.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Teching In

yup very true heard about this over the weekend the terminator isnt doin his job. good thing its his last term. 4 sure watch your surroundings there going to be dumpin the low lifes and make it some ones problem and theyll end up in jail again. i dont get it the goverment can help these banks out from crashing but wont help out the states that need money to keep low lives where they belong.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

you would think the most heavily taxed state in the union which has an economy the size of the 7th largest economy in the world would have enough money to keep a lot of these people put away, apparently that is too hard.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 180ls1
you would think the most heavily taxed state in the union which has an economy the size of the 7th largest economy in the world would have enough money to keep a lot of these people put away, apparently that is too hard.
you forget all the money that california owes
Old 03-26-2010, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cali would rather get rid of teachers and coaches in favor of jailers and parole officers.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well the cdcr (california deparment of corrections &rehabilitation) is the biggest money consuming thing in ca. Each prison takes around 90+million to operate annually. Also teachers aren't as nessisary as justice and putting away criminals. And all the inmates are getting 20-70% of time shortend except for lifers.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:37 AM
JMR
Teching In

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
Also teachers aren't as nessisary as justice and putting away criminals.
that is debatable
Old 03-26-2010, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Well the cdcr (california deparment of corrections &rehabilitation) is the biggest money consuming thing in ca. Each prison takes around 90+million to operate annually. Also teachers aren't as nessisary as justice and putting away criminals. And all the inmates are getting 20-70% of time shortend except for lifers.

Are you serious?! Like is this a joke?! If education were a premium there would be no need for some of these people to be in prison in the first place.

I doubt they are going to be releasing anyone that has committed any type of hardcore felony. Most likely it will be the President Reagan mandatory sentenced criminals that had just a little too much marijuana in their possession ... hopefully ... that being said we do need to be careful around here though ... too many shady characters in the first place
Old 03-26-2010, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by beezer1519
WOW is this a joke? i'm sorry for the people that live in L.A county
Wait, isn't this in San Bernardino County? Although I'm sure there will be a trickle down effect to the LA County area. First county affected though I would think would be SB.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A criminal is a criminal reguardless of education. And the ones that are sentenced are not getting released just their time given is getting shortened.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

A criminal is a criminal reguardless of education. And the ones that are sentenced are not getting released just their time given is getting shortened.
I totally disagree, if a child has no education he'll soon find the easiest way to make a living is to be a criminal.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Launching!

just because you have an education and rip people off with your business does this not make you a criminal also... but you have an education and a business so it must not be wrong...???

education has little to do with criminals, they choose their paths and take the easy route to making a living or providing for their addictions. this is a very debatable topic and that is going to be my only input on it... unless there is a rebutle lol
Old 03-26-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Aren't you guys about to legalize weed too? I heard that you will be able to own up to an ounce and grow it if this law passes. Crazy stuff going on out there.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by beezer1519
just because you have an education and rip people off with your business does this not make you a criminal also... but you have an education and a business so it must not be wrong...???

education has little to do with criminals, they choose their paths and take the easy route to making a living or providing for their addictions. this is a very debatable topic and that is going to be my only input on it... unless there is a rebutle lol
Actually education has a lot to do with criminals. Did you know that states like Texas, Indiana, and California estimate the number of future prision cells they'll need based on student reading scores in 3rd and 4th grade? There's actually lots of research being done on this exact subject right now. I'm just finishing up my lunch and then I have to go back to teaching but I'll see if I can find some research articles for you to read. They'll help make your posts a little more intelligent.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gunzz02
yup very true heard about this over the weekend the terminator isnt doin his job. good thing its his last term. 4 sure watch your surroundings there going to be dumpin the low lifes and make it some ones problem and theyll end up in jail again. i dont get it the goverment can help these banks out from crashing but wont help out the states that need money to keep low lives where they belong.
I wish that things were the way they used to be, If I saw someone on my land steeling **** I would shoot them. Here in california they make it so hard for law abiding citizens to get weapons to arm them selves from lawless people its stupid. I feel that lawless people would not pray on inocent civilains anymore if they knew they would get killed.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by haighter
I wish that things were the way they used to be, If I saw someone on my land steeling **** I would shoot them. Here in california they make it so hard for law abiding citizens to get weapons to arm them selves from lawless people its stupid. I feel that lawless people would not pray on inocent civilains anymore if they knew they would get killed.
that makes to much sense, you forget we have to feel sorry for them because they had a hard childhood or some other excuse which is why they have* to commit these crimes.

Quick Reply: Not car related!! Message from LA Co. DA's office