Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

A good performance auto shop in/close to Fresno

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A good performance auto shop in/close to Fresno

Can anyone recommend a good shop in or close to the Fresno area? I'd really like a place I can trust, and I've had a HELL of a time finding a good shop in this area. Several bad experiences with various vehicles in my family. I've heard a little bit about a place called Fresno Performance, and that they do good work. I've also heard a place called Clovis Drop Shop is one to look into, but these were only second hand things I heard. I know too that Synergy Motorsports is maybe...2 hours away, but given my work schedule, it would be tough to get the car there and possibly leave it for work being done on it. If there were no other alternative though, I'd be willing to find a way I suppose.

But anyways, does anyone here have direct experience with those Fresno area shops, or can recommend a good shop, that isn't completely devoid of LS1 F-body experience? Eventually I would be looking at supercharging my car, and tuning it, plus doing supporting mods. I just don't have the time or energy nowadays to do all the wrenching myself, so a place I can trust would be GREATLY appreciated. Let me know all, and thanks in advance
Old 04-06-2010, 09:19 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We specialize in all LSx based performance and offer full line services of anything and everything for your F-body. I've been in the LS1 performance business for a decade now and we have plenty of references and examples of our work. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

Our shop is located in Bakersfield (about 2 hours) and we offer pickup and delivery service as well of your vehicle for a minimal cost. Feel free to give me a call, PM or email and discuss any type of quote/estimate.

Also we provide full chassis dyno and street tuning.

Jim @ CalSpeed & Performance (owner)
661-742-0997
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm pacific

Quick Reply: A good performance auto shop in/close to Fresno