Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New here in the norcal area

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here in the norcal area

I do not own any ls1 powered vehicle but I do know plenty who do and hope to see them on this forum. I meet up a bunch of them at sonic in vacaville, ca on sat evenings around 7pm. I was wandering if any of them frequent this section of the forum. Maybe they will see my post and say hi.

A little about me: I am in the air force and currently own the cars in my sn. I also have a 350z and a mazda 3. I am also a vendor on a couple of evo forums for professional auto detailing evoempire.org and norcalevo.net. I have flawless reviews and I am pretty much the man when it comes to detailing. So maybe I can be of some assistance here as well.

TIA for the warm welcomes and I cant wait to learn a little more about these awesome motors.

O btw, I have a couple friends of mine who are looking to get a c6z their price ranges are around 40-45k most likely an 06 of course. But maybe some of you can help them out by referring me to someone you know who wants to get rid of their c6z.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 AM
Launching!

welcome man sounds like you are quite the busy car enthusiast what is you afsc? i am on the reserves side at the base. i'll be around next UTA. jump on norcal-lsx and introduce yourself there that is where a lot of people form the east bay and norcal hang out at i own a mystic teal bird and a gray ss hope to see you out there
Old 04-28-2010, 11:07 PM

hey thanks I am an air traffic controller. And I checked out that site and theres no meets or events section and there also isnt any threads on specific norcal areas. And yea I like my cars lol. Keeps me out of trouble

Last edited by evo+supra; 04-29-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:22 AM
Launching!

you sign up? there is a meetup place actually its under GTG's sign up and introduce yourself there are at least 5 dude on that site that are in the AF i believe

Quick Reply: New here in the norcal area