Old 05-06-2010, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default omfg watch this

http://reason.com/blog/2010/05/05/vi...id-on-missouri
Old 05-06-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seen that yesterday, pissed me off so bad im not even gonna watch it again. Its total BS, and someone needs to do something about it.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Teching In

******* pigs dude I swear. Some cops are cool and everything I know and I also know that there are cops that have ls1s on this site. But if your a pig like those pieces of ***** I hope you get a bullet just like the dog
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ i am not saying they did the right thing but the bottom line is they were given orders to be there and you know for damn sure they are coming home safe. they could care less what animal they have to shoot as long as they get home to their family that night.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

does any one know why his house was raided?
Old 05-06-2010, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ellsworth
does any one know why his house was raided?
drug charges
Old 05-06-2010, 09:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 180ls1
^ i am not saying they did the right thing but the bottom line is they were given orders to be there and you know for damn sure they are coming home safe. they could care less what animal they have to shoot as long as they get home to their family that night.
Agreed. They were given orders. Still bull ****. The lawyer and judge who got the ball running and executed should be the ones to blame not the cops. Someone signed the warrant. That is who should be on the chopping block.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

but there is also things like pepper spray and tazers they could have used and even that would be wrong in my opinion

total bs
Old 05-06-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
but there is also things like pepper spray and tazers they could have used and even that would be wrong in my opinion

total bs
those guys will not lower their gun to grab spray or a tazer you never know when someone or something might attack when your gun is down. You have to get into the mindset of the police there. You are breaking into a criminals house who has dogs (pretty creepy/scary imo), you are going to do what you feel makes you the most safe not always the best decision.

this whole thing could have been avoided if the guy was not a criminal; it would have saved that dogs life, saved that family some stress and saved us some tax dollars.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Teching In

those guys will not lower their gun to grab spray or a tazer you never know when someone or something might attack when your gun is down. You have to get into the mindset of the police there. You are breaking into a criminals house who has dogs (pretty creepy/scary imo), you are going to do what you feel makes you the most safe not always the best decision.

this whole thing could have been avoided if the guy was not a criminal; it would have saved that dogs life, saved that family some stress and saved us some tax dollars.
I am not a police basher in any way, but this guy does not look like the type of guy who was planning on going anywhere anytime soon. I cannot in any way see why they would bust into someones house with weapons drawn knowing there were young children present. They could have taken him down when he left his house in the morning. This is complete BS and this is the reason I keep a gun in my dresser.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EOD_JOE
I am not a police basher in any way, but this guy does not look like the type of guy who was planning on going anywhere anytime soon. I cannot in any way see why they would bust into someones house with weapons drawn knowing there were young children present. They could have taken him down when he left his house in the morning. This is complete BS and this is the reason I keep a gun in my dresser.
well you might be better off not getting in a shootout with these guys...

but they are given orders of what to do and it is signed off by a judge and all that, unless they wanted to be fired they had no choice of when to enter the house.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

**** the police

Wtf this pisses me off. Their whole mind set thinking that they are above everyone else when realistically, they have small dicks so they be a cop to compensate.

Ok i have met some cool cops and everything but some of them just get this dick up there *** and think they are the ****.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

well you might be better off not getting in a shootout with these guys...

but they are given orders of what to do and it is signed off by a judge and all that, unless they wanted to be fired they had no choice of when to enter the house.
ok man listen i don't want to start a internet war with you but what they did was completely unnecessary, first of all if they had a search warrant they must have debriefed on the situation, now considering this was obviously not a major drug or gang house but a family residence they should have been prepared for non lethal take down not only that, but im sure they heard the dogs barking when they pounded on the door and should have had at least one person ready to deal with the dogs, with that being said what if it was not the dog but a child? or even the child was holding the dog, then how would they of handled the problem?

do you have kids?
what if your house was raided, for a crime that you usually receive a ticket for and your child was shot and killed?

how is this situation different? most pet owners love and take care of their pets better then most people do there children
so tell me how its ok to just shoot someone's pet !
Old 05-06-2010, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok man listen i don't want to start a internet war with you but what they did was completely unnecessary, first of all if they had a search warrant they must have debriefed on the situation, now considering this was obviously not a major drug or gang house but a family residence they should have been prepared for non lethal take down not only that, but im sure they heard the dogs barking when they pounded on the door and should have had at least one person ready to deal with the dogs, with that being said what if it was not the dog but a child? or even the child was holding the dog, then how would they of handled the problem?

do you have kids?
what if your house was raided, for a crime that you usually receive a ticket for and your child was shot and killed?

how is this situation different? most pet owners love and take care of their pets better then most people do there children
ya man its all cool i am just giving my point of view im not trying to start a war in the least bit.

Honestly we dont know what the dog did when it got shot it could have lunged at the guy. we dont know.

Police are also always told to prepare for the worst so they are coming in full force so i doubt one of the lead guys will have a not lethal weapon ready to use. I also doubt one of the guys would have shot the child.

If you were that guy who got arrested you would think the police are 100% in the wrong. If you were the police who entered the house you would think you were 100% in the right. I was just trying to point out a different perspective.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

do you have kids?

how about not doing the crime.......
Old 05-07-2010, 01:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
how about not doing the crime.......
The article states the search warrant was issued for suspicion of narcotics and child endangerment. Without speculating, the facts are that pigs only found a small amount of marijuana. Based on this the "criminal" most likely would have received a citation, similar to a speeding ticket.

I don't think you would like SWAT to bust down your door w/automatic riffles, shoot your dog, scare your family for such a minor offense, or would you?

Child endangerment? The trigger happy pig was more of an endangerment to the child(several shots to kill a dog, WTF??), let alone the trauma.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Staging Lane

^^^^^ yea, what he said!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:42 AM
Banned

The problem is that more and more often, SWAT teams are dispatched to perform no-knock or knock-entry warrants, based on a confidential informants statement alone.

A lot of these search warrants do not need SWAT to perform them, if a little time and research is done on the suspects and the residence itself. Entering the house like gang-busters and shooting the dogs was not the proper move in my opinion, unless the guy had violent priors in his record, or any major priors for that matter.

Its tragic in any event, and its even more tragic that more and more of these types of search warrants are conducted every day, just because its "easier to just call SWAT".
Old 05-07-2010, 02:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Weird live about a hour from there and this is the first i have heard of this. crazy ****
Old 05-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Banned

thats just messed up man. in front of the child?

Quick Reply: omfg watch this