Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

AMP time attack

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMP time attack

anyone ever go out there? its tues nights at adams motorsports park.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We ran my buddies all suspension cammed car, he managed to pull it out of alignment that night tho, was definetely fun as **** but really really small, we got whooped by evos. **** I even ran my pickup around for kicks haha. Id like to see some other fbods run, I hear people talk about it but noone goes.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
TECH Regular

ive gone the last 2 weeks, pretty damn fun. Im going to go again in 2 weeks. I actually beat an 04 sti and an evo8, but i dont know what these guys skill level was or if they have ever been to the track so i dont know if its a fair judgement but on paper i won LOL
Old 06-04-2010, 09:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by noxiouSS
ive gone the last 2 weeks, pretty damn fun. Im going to go again in 2 weeks. I actually beat an 04 sti and an evo8, but i dont know what these guys skill level was or if they have ever been to the track so i dont know if its a fair judgement but on paper i won LOL
Hit me up when u go id like to check it out, maybe we can get some other members to roll. Also dono if it was there but the absolute fastest car is red evo, sounds wicked too. Back like 6 months ago 3 gto's ran but only one pushed it.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:37 PM
TECH Regular

I have heard about this evo but i havent seen him. My buddies and i do the 6-7 session, not that many people and we get about 4-5 (3 lap runs)
its lonely out there being the only rwd v8 haha. 3 weeks ago they had a ferrari out there lay down a 43.xx sec lap.... my best is a 48.6..... imma a little of pace hahah
Old 06-04-2010, 09:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by noxiouSS
I have heard about this evo but i havent seen him. My buddies and i do the 6-7 session, not that many people and we get about 4-5 (3 lap runs)
its lonely out there being the only rwd v8 haha. 3 weeks ago they had a ferrari out there lay down a 43.xx sec lap.... my best is a 48.6..... imma a little of pace hahah
Damned a ferrari I hear exotics go there never seen one tho, ya it has a lot of sharp turns, and hard to keep the rear end plantes. That red evo last I heard was the fastest. Have u seen the sprint turbo? That guy is cool as hell and his car is pretty fast, suprised me on the way home haha, he pulled hard I still took him but very impressive. U ever check out the drift nights thes a skyline that whoops *** on Thursday nights.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:19 PM
TECH Regular

yeah ive been going to those the last 2 weeks, pretty interesting, some of those guys have lots of talent. I heard 3 weeks ago they had a guy in a class 1 off road truck doing the drift. Then last thurs there was some pro drifter with his done up s14. There was also a guy out there in a flat black rx-7 that had an ls motor and the body kit from tokyo drift. actually looked nice. the black guy that does the announcing is funny as hell and dj pow that spins there on thursdays is a damn good driver also. he has a new si. he whopped my *** on tuesday in that car and its damn near stock from what i can tell.